• Your musical compatibility with ellektric is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Madonna, Ke$ha, Oomph!, My Chemical Romance and Evanescence.

• Your musical compatibility with yourtissues is Medium

Music you have in common includes Korn, Van Halen, Def Leppard, Guns N' Roses and Avenged Sevenfold.

Take it or Leave it
    • Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2012, 08:56
    LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Cranberries, Rev Theory, Three Days Grace, Adele and Paramore.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Breaking Benjamin, Placebo, 30 Seconds to Mars, Kasabian and Keane.

• Your musical compatibility with Chrysa85 is Super

Music you have in common includes Hard-FI, Kasabian, Keane, Depeche Mode and Bruce Springsteen.

• Your musical compatibility with andriusgerai is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes This Providence.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2012, 15:00
    LOW
    Music you have in common includes Brooke Fraser, Anberlin, Skillet, Fireflight and 12 Stones.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Super

Music you have in common includes Breaking Benjamin, Placebo, 30 Seconds to Mars, Kasabian and Keane.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2012, 23:33
    Your musical compatibility with Chrysa85 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes System of a Down and Papa Roach.

• czelin said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2012, 00:25
    Your musical compatibility with devashish05 is VERY LOW

Explore the mind and reach salvation!
  • Your musical compatibility with czelin is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Gorillaz, Sigur Rós, The Kills, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Muse.

All I'm saying, pretty baby... la la love you, dont mean maybe...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2012, 04:30
    Your musical compatibility with NathelieJulienn is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Blind Guardian, Muse, Cannibal Corpse, Robert Lopez and Jeff Marx and Iron Maiden.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2012, 08:50
    LOW
    Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, Seether, Breaking Benjamin, AC/DC and A Perfect Circle.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Super

• Your musical compatibility with Chrysa85 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, Evanescence, System of a Down, Marilyn Manson and Nelly Furtado.

I HATE UNNECESSARY (LAST.FM) UPDATES<<< OUR GROUP
    MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

I LISTEN TO MY LIBRARY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
  • Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Akira Yamaoka, Slipknot, Evanescence, Marilyn Manson and Depeche Mode.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is Low

Music you have in common includes Daughtry, Shinedown, Stone Sour, Sixx:A.M. and Seether.

• Your musical compatibility with Cinnamon- is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is Very Low

MY DARK AMBIENT INDUSTRIAL EXPERIMENTAL HIP-HOP STUFF ON YOUTUBE<<< OR LAST.FM<<<

• Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with D0gfath3r is High

Music you have in common includes Metallica, 3 Doors Down, Scorpions, Muse and Guns N' Roses.

• Your musical compatibility with Chrysa85 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, Evanescence, System of a Down, Marilyn Manson and Nelly Furtado.

• Your musical compatibility with Lock_Out is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Cassandra Steen, Alicia Keys, Billy Talent, Depeche Mode and Nelly Furtado.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 2 Jul 2012, 19:12
    HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Ed Sheeran, Within Temptation, Oomph!, Rise Against and Kasabian.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ludovico Einaudi, Marilyn Manson, Chris Vrenna, Evanescence and System of a Down.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.