What are you listening at the moment?

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Claude Debussy – Clair de lune

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• Ludwig van Beethoven – Moonlight Sonata

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Lou Harrison – Air for the Poet

• Leoš Janáček – Suite for strings II.Adagio

• Şirin Pancaroğlu – Part 2

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Reason.tv – Brain Doherty Discusses Gun Control in the Wake of the Colorado Shooting on RTAmercia

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2012, 22:56

Christian Alexander Tietgen

Dead Can Dance – Crescent

• Brooks & Dunn- 'Neon Moon'

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2012, 00:11

Christian Alexander Tietgen

Depeche Mode – Personal Jesus

• Fox News – Has Obama given Romney a new voice?

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Pierce The Veil – Just The Way You Are

• Viter – The Night is So Moonlit

• PBS NewsHour – Bomb Kills Top Syrian Officials, Deals Major Blow to Assad Regime

• PBS NewsHour – Bomb Kills Top Syrian Officials, Deals Major Blow to Assad Regime

• The Killers - this river is wild

• Graffiti 6 - Calm the Storm

• The Beach Boys – Do You Wanna Dance

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2012, 23:40
    Toby Keith-Victoria's Secret

• Fantasia on Greensleeves by Ralph Vaughan Williams

• Maurice Ravel - The Fairy Garden

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.