What are you listening at the moment?

• Wolves At The Gate – Man of Sorrows

• Михаил Иванович Глинка – Kamarinskaya

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• Sam Newcomer – Worship

• [.И на запах...на запах спешу на мягких лапах.]
  • Roxy Music – All I Want Is You

• Arvo Pärt – Spiegel im Spiegel

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• Joy Division – Novelty

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Roxy Music – Prairie Rose

• Acyl – Hijrah

• FAZIL SAY PLAYS MOZART Piano Concerto No 12 KV 414 A major (Andante)

• FAZIL SAY – Concerto n°12 K414 in A major (Allegretto)

• Ottorino Respighi – The Pines of the Janiculum

• John Cage – In a Landscape

• Herman's Hermits – Hold On!

• Alan Hovhaness – "The Garden of Adonis" Suite for Flute and Harp, Op. 245 -- vi.Allegretto

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Simply Red – Holding Back The Years

• Ingram Marshall – End

• Al-Kamar – Hypocrisy Luna

• Jean Sibelius: The Swan of Tuonela, Op. 22, No. 2

• Tiësto – We Own the Night (& Wolfgang Gartner feat. Luciana)

Albert Einstein
  • The Hollies – Now's the Time

• Al-Kamar – Black End

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.