the taste-o-meter

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Deftones, Escape The Fate, Flyleaf, Avenged Sevenfold and Lady Gaga.

• Your musical compatibility with chocolateskitle is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes System of a Down, Bullet For My Valentine, A Day To Remember, Avenged Sevenfold and August Burns Red.

• Your musical compatibility with KrispinMay is LOW

Music you have in common includes Dead by Sunrise, In Flames, Dead by April, Flyleaf and Evanescence.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is Very Low

Music you have in common includes If These Trees Could Talk, The Birthday Massacre, L'Âme Immortelle, The Distillers and The Cure.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Metric, Misfits, Angelspit, Anti-Flag and L'Âme Immortelle.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low

Music you have in common includes Cascada, Oomph!, Within Temptation, Apocalyptica and Depeche Mode.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes Queens of the Stone Age, AC/DC, Pearl Jam, Édith Piaf and Faithless.

• JDonn said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2012, 00:29
    Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Mylène Farmer, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Scorpions, Pink and Anouk.

• Your musical compatibility with JDonn is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, Britney Spears, Eric Saade, Ayria and Emilie Autumn.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    • Keiyo said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2012, 04:17
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Smashing Pumpkins, Bon Jovi, Nirvana, Muse and Verenpisara.

• Your musical compatibility with Keiyo is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Elvis Presley and The Killers.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is Very Low

• Your musical compatibility with KagamiTH is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, A Perfect Circle, Rage Against the Machine, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter and Korn.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Serj Tankian, Bad Religion, Children of Bodom and Nightwish.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes 12 Stones and Pat Benatar.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is LOW :(

Music you have in common includes Lights, Oren Lavie, Dave Barnes, Young the Giant and OneRepublic. :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2012, 16:35
    Your musical compatibility with hathanna is LOW :(

Music you have in common includes Five Finger Death Punch, Cunninlynguists, Lights, Ellie Goulding and Diablo. :)

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Low

Music you have in common includes 2Pac, Within Temptation, Johann Sebastian Bach, Linkin Park and Metallica.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• JDonn said...
    • User
    • 17 Aug 2012, 00:05
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes Madonna, Bananarama, Cyndi Lauper, Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Somerville.

• Your musical compatibility with JDonn is Very Low

• Your music compatibility with KagamiTH is very low.
    Artists you have in common include Rage against the Machine.

• our musical compatibility with
    Gwynbleiddsfang is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    Bad Religion , Kanye West, Led
    Zeppelin , Eminem and Opeth

• Your music compatibility with Caravanheart is high

Artists you have in common include Tony Sly, Ensiferum, Alkaline Trio, Pain and Dark Age.

• Your musical compatibility with MrClean22 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Switchfoot, 12 Stones, Demon Hunter, Anberlin and Red.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes 12 Stones, Death Cab for Cutie, The Killers, Fireflight and The Fray

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.