the taste-o-meter

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Evanescence, Theory Of A Deadman and Shinedown.

• Your musical compatibility with
    Twilighterr is LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    The Cardigans , Blur, The Cure , Suede
    and Garbage

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Epica, Ensiferum, High On Fire, Annihilator and Warbringer.

• Your musical compatibility with Heimiric is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Queen, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses and The Clash.

• Your musical compatibility with musicaddict77 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes She & Him, MUTEMATH, This Providence, Young the Giant and Nada Surf.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2012, 05:54

Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW

[ LOL, no artist similar ] xDDDD

• Your musical compatibility with Schiiizo_punk2 is Low

Music you have in common includes Flo Rida, fun., Coldplay, Green Day and Linkin Park.

• Your musical compatibility with LooveMusic is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Theory Of A Deadman, Evanescence and Shinedown.

• Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Eisblume, Silbermond, Dead by April, Kleerup and Oomph!.

• fie-fie said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2012, 13:55
    Your musical compatibility with ChrisCrosso is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Oomph!, Secret Garden, Adele and Ludwig van Beethoven.

• Your musical compatibility with fie-fie is Low
    Music you have in common includes Barbra Streisand, Franz Liszt, Ludwig van Beethoven, Frédéric Chopin and Владимир Высоцкий.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, Nine Inch Nails, Muse, The Smashing Pumpkins and Daft Punk.

• Your musical compatibility with WhiteStripe- is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Chameleons, The Cure, Daft Punk, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Eagles of Death Metal.

• Your musical compatibility with Dejmien91 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Flo Rida, Linkin Park, Green Day, Sunrise Avenue and Pitbull.

• maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 12 Aug 2012, 03:06
    Your musical compatibility with LooveMusic is Low
    Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, Adele, Madonna, Gossip e Ke$ha

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is LOW :(

Music you have in common includes Adam Lambert, Paloma Faith, ATB, Eddie Vedder and Kamelot.

• Your musical compatibility with hathanna is LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Pretty Reckless, Linkin Park, t.A.T.u., Korn and Avril Lavigne.

• Your musical compatibility with KrispinMay is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Pretty Reckless, Cypress Hill, Muse and Franz Ferdinand.

• Your musical compatibility with WhiteStripe- is Low

Music you have in common includes Beastie Boys, Eagles of Death Metal, Depeche Mode, Queens of the Stone Age and The Hives.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Lamb of God, Eagles of Death Metal, Kreator, Amon Amarth and AC/DC.

• Your musical compatibility with Heimiric is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW

• Your musical compatibility with WhiteStripe- is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nine Inch Nails, Depeche Mode, Crystal Castles, The xx and The Chemical Brothers.

• Your musical compatibility with PatheticSeduser is Low

Music you have in common includes The Prodigy, Cradle of Filth, Rammstein, Steppenwolf and AC/DC

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.