• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 May 2011, 21:04
    The similarity between user jezlovesdametal and group i'd die without music is moderate, at 37.3%
    I SUCK

• My musical preference is 15.66% similar to the i'd die without music group

Musically, I do not fit in ... Awesome! :-)

• My musical preference is 75.21% similar to the i'd die without music group.

Musically, I fit in!

• Luard said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2011, 21:58
    My musical preference is 49.33% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• mmynxx said...
    • User
    • 16 May 2011, 03:38
    My musical preference is 18.91% similar to the i'd die without music group.
    Musically, I do not fit in ... :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Jun 2011, 23:05
    My musical preference is 63.02% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Eggi86 said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2011, 06:58
    The similarity between user eggi86 and group i'd die without music is moderate, at

66.56%

• My musical preference is 56.43% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 18.97% similar to the i'd die without music group.
    Musically, I still don't t fit in ... hooooaah! :D

• My musical preference is 57.8% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Ella camina de prisa, tan hermosa se ve
    firme y clara es su mirada, a nadie voltea a ver,
    sus ojos tristes, los míos también,
    ella es la reina del camino que quiero tener.
  • My musical preference is 78.16% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

समाधि
    • tnnja said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2011, 12:36
    My musical preference is 41.12% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 85.4% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• 35.02%

I do not fit in

MSDUNAWAY.TUMBLR.COM

• The similarity between user paraheart17 and group i'd die without music is high, at 67.57%

i fit in!!

• My musical preference is 63.17% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• Bourrin said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2011, 12:17
    My musical preference is 62.27% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 59% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I fit in!

• gjepe said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2011, 18:08
    68.55%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2011, 22:29
    My musical preference is 23.71% similar to the i'd die without music group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

'-'

• The similarity between user kabooom_wohooo and group i'd die without music is high, at

74.57%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2011, 09:42
    The similarity between user onskarm and group i'd die without music is moderate, at

53.96%

• Do I care? No

Su
  • The similarity between user iHateNudge and group i'd die without music is moderate, at

44.04%

• The similarity between user DamnedDee and group i'd die without music is moderate, at 65.49%.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.