Pictured Numbers

• Pictured Numbers

"Everyone posts a picture showing a number. The first one is 1, the second one is 2, and so on, there will be no end."

You visit my site devoted to the world of the music
    http://allmusicnews.altervista.org/blog
    MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    http://www.lastfm.it/group/The+Music+Is+My+Life

MUSIC IS MY LIFE
    Do you like the music? :) Join the club (or group in this case) :)
    JAMYOURSELF-MIA COMMUNITY-SEVEN RADIO social network for emergent bands

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • eg0x said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2012, 00:57

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein

• I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2012, 10:00

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

• eg0x said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2012, 04:49
    19 in Maya numerals

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.