the taste-o-meter (2)

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2012, 08:10
    SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Angus & Julia Stone, Lana Del Rey, IAMX, Beach House and Best Coast.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Oomph!, Papa Roach, Within Temptation, Fireflight and Lostprophets

• Yigus said...
    • User
    • 26 Jun 2012, 21:29
    SUPER

Music you have in common includes Satyricon, Six Feet Under, Moonspell, Emperor & Mudvayne.

۞ The individual has always struggled to not be absorbed by the tribe. If you try, you're often alone, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high for the privilege of being oneself. ۞
  • Your musical compatibility with Yigus is Low

Music you have in common includes Judas Priest, AC/DC, Dio, The Cure and Korn.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Weezer, Etta James and Radiohead.

eh figures.. most of my stuff is japanes/kroean.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2012, 09:48
    LOW
    Music you have in common includes Glee Cast, Amy Winehouse, Adele, Christina Aguilera and Beyoncé.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Paramore, Skillet, Shinedown, Guano Apes and 30 Seconds to Mars.

:)

look at my signature. look at it and laugh.
  • Your musical compatibility with VioletHillChild is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Nightwish, Within Temptation, Linkin Park, AC/DC and Iron Maiden ;p

i'm tired like john coffey from 'green mile'
    • Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 27 Jun 2012, 13:39
    VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Oomph!, Birdy, Emigrate and Amy Winehouse.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Angus & Julia Stone, Kasabian, Ed Sheeran and The Wombats.

• Your musical compatibility with MasterrTT is Very Low

• ozzkan said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2012, 00:06
    Your musical compatibility with chocolateskitle is VERY LOW

i know what you scrobbled last summer
  • Your musical compatibility with ozzkan is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Grimes, Jack White, Beach House, The Black Keys and Best Coast.

I am a cat, and I missed out in the grass.
    • Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2012, 08:31
    VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Marina & the Diamonds, Best Coast, Kasabian, The Cranberries and Band of Skulls.

• EdYtuke said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2012, 10:56
    Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Super!!

Music you have in common includes Andrew Belle, Lana Del Rey, Rise Against, Adele and Foster the People.

you know that's right.
  • Your musical compatibility with EdYtuke is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Kooks, Shinedown, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Coldplay and Bowling For Soup.

look at my signature. look at it and laugh.
  • Your musical compatibility with VioletHillChild is Very High

Music you have in common includes Within Temptation, Apocalyptica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blink-182 and Linkin Park.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 28 Jun 2012, 21:02
    VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Ed Sheeran, Within Temptation, Oomph!, Rise Against and Kasabian.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Raveonettes, Stars, Lana Del Rey, Best Coast and Throwing Muses.

Defenceless against a deep blue sky.
    Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin
  • Your musical compatibility with SonicRoss is Very High
    Music you have in common includes Curve, Joy Division, Lana Del Rey, SPC ECO and Nirvana.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2012, 11:46
    SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, The Birthday Massacre, IAMX, Paramore and Mylène Farmer.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Lumen, Guano Apes, 30 Seconds to Mars, Lana Del Rey и Amatory.

[.И на запах...на запах спешу на мягких лапах.]
  • Your musical compatibility with Hostel_WW is Very High

Music you have in common includes Blink-182, Guano Apes, Limp Bizkit, Green Day and Bloodhound Gang.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes Faithless, Bassnectar, Amy Winehouse, Roxette and Moby.

• Your musical compatibility with zhirenkov is Low

Music you have in common includes Faithless, Amy Winehouse, Roxette, Moby and Depeche Mode.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.