the taste-o-meter (2)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 17:25
    Your musical compatibility with MadBat_Birilo is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Sonata Arctica, In Flames, Marilyn Manson, Lacuna Coil and Angra.

• Your musical compatibility with MH5XJ is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Rise Against, Guns N' Roses and Daft Punk.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Very High

Music you have in common includes Gary Moore, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, The Doors and Jimi Hendrix.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2012, 13:52
    VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Adele, Snow Patrol, Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran and Keane.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Ed Sheeran, Within Temptation, Oomph!, Kasabian and Rise Against.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• *möööp*

• Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Kasabian, The Corrs, Freelance Whales, Gotye and City and Colour.

I am a cat, and I missed out in the grass.
  • Your musical compatibility with m4r1n4002 is High

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Radiohead, Them Crooked Vultures, The Dead Weather and Nine Inch Nails.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Motörhead, Marilyn Manson, Korn and Slayer.

• Your musical compatibility with chocolateskitle is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Nirvana, Lady Gaga and Nelly Furtado.

• Your musical compatibility with Ultra_DM_ is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Агата Кристи, Rammstein, Глеб СамойлоFF & The Matrixx, Muse and Guano Apes.

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by tburny on 19 Jun 2012, 17:21
    • Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2012, 08:44
    Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Oomph!, Papa Roach, Within Temptation, Three Days Grace and Guano Apes.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Birthday Massacre, Oomph!, Shinedown, Stone Sour and Crossfade.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2012, 18:16
    Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Lacuna Coil and Metallica.

• Your musical compatibility with MH5XJ is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Hadouken! and Daft Punk.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 19 Jun 2012, 20:02
    VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Marina & the Diamonds, Kasabian, Best Coast, The Cranberries and Band of Skulls.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Super

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Ellie Goulding, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and He Is We.

• Your musical compatibility with ChrisCrosso is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Avril Lavigne, Hot Chelle Rae, Three Days Grace, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and VersaEmerge.

"No! My heart belongs to me!"
  • Your musical compatibility with Enigmatics is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Metallica, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Jimi Hendrix and Bon Jovi.

“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.”
  • Your musical compatibility with MarzeniamiZyje is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Queen, Metallica, Rage Against the Machine, Nautilus Pompilius and Queens of the Stone Age.

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2012, 20:28
    MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Oomph!, Papa Roach, Within Temptation, Guano Apes and My Chemical Romance.

• Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Best Coast, Soluna Samay, Blackbird Blackbird, Solid Gold and Beach House.

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is High

Music you have in common includes In This Moment, Pain, Sirenia, Аркона and Smile Empty Soul.

• Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes The Killers, Muse, The Cranberries, The Cardigans and AFI.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.