the taste-o-meter (2)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 18:33
    Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is Very High

Music you have in common includes Five Finger Death Punch, Stone Sour, Three Days Grace, Bullet for My Valentine and Disturbed.

• Your musical compatibility with EvilAngel07 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Skillet, Anberlin, The Classic Crime and This Beautiful Republic.

• Your musical compatibility with
    Mommabee68 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    Manchester Orchestra, Rise Against ,
    The Classic Crime, Switchfoot and
    Lifehouse

• Viola05 said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2012, 11:54
    MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Silversun Pickups, City and Colour, Rise Against, Glee Cast and The Killers.

• RacerZ said...
    • User
    • 22 Sep 2012, 20:12
    Your musical compatibility with Viola05 is Very High

Music you have in common includes Adelitas Way, Ellie Goulding, Paramore, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace.

• Your musical compatibility with RacerZ is Very Low (9.05186%)

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Scar Symmetry, Black Sabbath, Nirvana and Children of Bodom.

Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.

• Your musical compatibility with ashitano_tamago is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Alice in Chains, God Is an Astronaut, Metallica, Slipknot and Septic Flesh.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2012, 19:47
    Your musical compatibility with Hion_SeveN is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Good Natured, Depeche Mode and Black Stone Cherry.

• RacerZ said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2012, 19:56
    Your musical compatibility with TotallyForget is Low

Music you have in common includes Yoav, Emilíana Torrini, Ellie Goulding, Birdy and Björk.

• Your musical compatibility with RacerZ is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Adelitas Way, Amorphis, Apocalyptica, Children of Bodom and Pendulum.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2012, 02:01
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Medium
    Music you have in common includes :Wumpscut:, Ayria, Epica, Oomph! e Apocalyptica.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• RacerZ said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2012, 08:31
    Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Apocalyptica, Avenged Sevenfold, Nine Inch Nails, We Are The Fallen and Alter Bridge.

• Your musical compatibility with RacerZ is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Scar Symmetry, Caliban, Five Finger Death Punch, Bleeding Through and Deadlock.

• Your musical compatibility with Bartlbey is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Mandragora Scream, Tiamat, Soulfly, Thorn.Eleven and Bloodhound Gang.

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sugababes, Kylie Minogue, Eminem and Sia.

Get high naturally. Climb trees.

• Your musical compatibility with vaidusiukas is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Louis Armstrong, Depeche Mode, Nat King Cole, Bee Gees and Zucchero.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ella Fitzgerald, Nat King Cole, Depeche Mode, Ray Charles and Frank Sinatra.

• RacerZ said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2012, 09:20
    Your musical compatibility with comingsoon_ is Low

Music you have in common includes Angus & Julia Stone, Emilíana Torrini, Ellie Goulding, Nine Inch Nails and Arcade Fire.

• Your musical compatibility with RacerZ is LOW

Music you have in common includes The Kooks, Marina & the Diamonds, Two Door Cinema Club, Arctic Monkeys and Ellie Goulding.

I am a cat, and I missed out in the grass.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2012, 01:22
    Your musical compatibility with m4r1n4002 is Super

Music you have in common includes Marina & the Diamonds, Guillemots, The Raveonettes, Best Coast and Band of Skulls.

• Your musical compatibility with TotallyForget is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, Tom Jones, Lou Reed, Loreena McKennitt and Elvis Presley.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Tom Jones, Johnny Cash and The Rolling Stones.

• Your musical compatibility with MrMetroid is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Pendulum, The Qemists, Chase & Status, Jamiroquai and Daft Punk

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, The Cure, Tom Waits, Korn and Queens of the Stone Age.

• Your musical compatibility with
    Heatseek185 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    Korpiklaani, Rainbow, 久石譲 , The
    Black Keys and AC/DC

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.