• David Lang – Little Eye

• Blake Shelton – Honey Bee

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• eg0x said...
    • User
    • 10 Jul 2012, 23:58
    Walter Piston – The Flutist

• Megadeth – Guns, Drugs, & Money

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Lew Stone and His Band – Isle of Capri

I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day. ~Vincent Van Gogh

• Ottorino Respighi – The Pines of the Janiculum

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Doris Day – Fly Me to the Moon

• Alan Hovhaness – III. Senza misura: Adagio

Albert Einstein
  • ABBA – I Have A Dream

Edited by esinesen on 23 Jul 2012, 09:59
  • Alan Hovhaness – VI. Sun and Moon

• Ahmed Adnan Saygun – III. Moderato

Albert Einstein
  • Johnny Cash – I Walk the Line

• Сергей Иванович Танеев – Adagio ma non troppo

Albert Einstein
  • The Dixie Cups – Chapel Of Love

• Charles Koechlin – IV. Matin frais, dans la haute vallee: Pas trop lent

Albert Einstein
  • Henry Mancini – Moon River

• madgoth said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2012, 09:47
    Ingram Marshall – Holy Ghosts, Part I

• Máire Brennan – Where I Stand

• Aaron Copland – Quiet City

Albert Einstein
  • Ludwig van Beethoven – Ode to Joy

• Takashi Yoshimatsu – While an Angel Falls into a Doze...

Albert Einstein
  • Paul Mauriat – Evening Bells (Les Cloches Du Soir)

• Ernest Chausson – Le temps des lilas

Albert Einstein
  • Maurice Jarre – Lara's Theme

• Jean Sibelius – Karelia Suite op. 11 - II. Ballade

Albert Einstein
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.