Name the first artist on the above users overall chart you haven't heard of before.

• 1. galleryCat

@ miraclemoon: jepp, so etwas kann mal passieren. Ich bitte für diese Störung des Spielablaufes vielmals um Entschuldigung. ;-)

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Mar 2012, 00:55
    27. Moj Rakety

• Dev

Not the wind, not the flag; mind is moving.
  • 1. motorpsycho

• 3. Pain

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

• 1. La Raiz

• roterkobold said:
    1. galleryCat

• 4. Die Fantastischen Vier

If it looks good... You'll See it
    If it sounds good... You'll Hear it
    If it's Marketed Right... You'll Buy it
    But...

If it's Real... You'll Feel it
  • 1. Childish Gambino

• Beach House

Not the wind, not the flag; mind is moving.
  • 1. Motorpsycho

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Mar 2012, 15:33
    Enya.

• 17. Goapele

• 15. Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Mar 2012, 21:18
    Faithless.

• 4. Four Tet

• 6. Boysetsfire

• 1. galleryCat

• 22 Tequila and the Sunrise Gang

• pet shop boys

• 1. iwrestledabearonce

• 15. Armin Van Buuren

we are the universe, observing itself.
    we are the universe, destroying itself.
  • 2. Marissa Nadler

• 6. Arkona

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
  • 3. Red

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.