To Be Fed Upon

• To Be Fed Upon

best question ever. what's your favorite track on the album so far?

mine is Follow The Screams

-ian

here: set it to vibrate and finish yourself off.
  • ARGH ! My CD has been lost between Black Rain and my house ! :,-(
    They said they're gonna send it again, but meanwhile, the only tracks I know on the album are "Mother hunger" (probably on of the BEST dark electro track I've listend to for ages; tied with Bring Me Violence !) and snippets of "Deathkill" and "When porcelain bleeds".

On Scraping the flesh, my favorite track is "PainKiller", but "Your deception" and "Motionless" aren't bad either.

• ack dude, you'll be in for a suprise with the cd then, all the songs you've heard are completely different from the cd.

• zygoth said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2006, 12:10
    from the new album my eternal fav is "In The Arms of Eternity". just can't stop listening to it. from the demo and previous materials - everything ;)

shame i can't mailorder their album yet. paypal (as well as most of other popular web-money services) does not support the country i live in, so i have to wait until it is in the distant mailorder catalogue of a local alt.music shop (only one here which has contacts with metropolis, black rain, out of line, and other famous labels). and i hope that i'll get my copy by the end of august. :(

• Just where do you live, zygoth ?
    (And BTW, "bleiben" = to stay, IIRC. To believe = "blieben", no ? Purp, help !)

• i love the in the arms of eternity demo too, but i think the album version is no good.

• most websites just require a bank transfer or a credit card, not paypal. they are all listed in my journal. please purchase this awesome album. they deserve the support.

• zygoth said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2006, 12:57
    breversa: to see where i live just check your messages. ;)
    "believe" = "glauben". i don't only believe in rhythm, i try to stay in rhythm. can that be an explanation?

versionfiv: most labels and online shops require a subscription as well. and a minimum purchase fee, which is very often greater than the album price. i remember purchasing a cephalgy cd from out of line, germany. and i had to buy something else besides the album (two t-shirts that i find useless now), pay the international bank fee and a shipping fee. and after a week i found out that it was available via the mailorder at the local store, with a price two times smaller i had to pay. so i better wait. it will be available, and i'll buy it no doubt. it's a great project.

• zygoth : Yeah, I understand... Sorry ! :P

• zygoth said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2006, 14:59
    noprob. just a bit sad because of such situation.

• "Mother Hunger" and "Follow The Screams" are awesome. :-O

• Re:

Quoth versionfiv:
    i love the in the arms of eternity demo too, but i think the album version is no good.

Where can I get this demo ? ^^

• Mother Hunger is utterly awesome. Tied with Bring Me Violence (Noitekk's United vol. 1 version) as my #1 favorite tracks (and they're most definitely not gonna go down for a loooooooooooong time) !!! :-D :-D :-D

Edited by breversa on 6 Sep 2006, 09:13
    • de_spy said...
    • Subscriber
    • 23 Aug 2006, 22:48
    After listening the demo for several times I just had to get the album. But after getting it fiiinally my favourite track still is "Follow the screams" :)

The devil grins from ear to ear when he sees the hand he's dealt us...
  • Yeah, it's a fine track as well. :)
    I'm really eager to hear what will come next from Die Sektor. :)

• oh man... the new shit is fucking great... i have heard a bunch of instrumentals that they are thinking of using and they are BAD motherfuckin tracks.

• C'mon, versionfiv, why do you keep teasing us like that ??
    You're being CRUEL !

(Okay, so... when ?)

• a few years. sorry :(

• WHAT ??? We'll have to wait YEARS before Die Sektor releases some new stuff ?? o_O
    But what about that Dulce Liquido remix then ?

• yeah, a few years until a new album. but they plan (keep in mind they planned on releasing tbfu in mid 05) on releasing an ep within a year of 7-8 bad fuckin crushing tracks, no filler. i dont know when youll hear the dawn of ashes remix, as it wasnt finished in time for the dawn of ashes debut. the dulce liquido remix might be on the new dulce liquido cd.

• Oh my God... MONTHS before hearing anything from them... :,-(

• indeed i double your :(

lol.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.