• 2012?

anyone?

some opinions would be nice

my point of view:

No End of the world blah blah
    it`s called the time/space continuum because it continues to exist, and no mad prophet can change this

No Global Awareness Shift...at least not in the way that most people seem to believe in..like it`s gonna be like ZAP and uuuh i feel enlightened

maybe after this we will accept reality in it`s present form and stop looking for heaven somewhere else

• i don't even know why you are bothering to talk about this

• i don`t even know why you were bothering to post a reply
    my reason is simple..i`m curious about other people`s opinions

• and before you ask why i`m curious,maybe you know the phrase In Lak`ech..that`s why

• Djeezes said...
    • User
    • 16 Dec 2008, 00:12
    There was I time I believed that it would change us a humans.
    Now, I don't know.

We believe in ourselves because we validate the external. We justify our reasons and celebrate our meanings. To glorify our existence.
  • brainparasite said:
    i don`t even know why you were bothering to post a reply
    my reason is simple..i`m curious about other people`s opinions

because i'm sick of seeing this kinda stuff posted all over

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Dec 2008, 19:43
    Is there a rational reason why anyone should believe that? I personally think this is just another superstitious myth. people have picked on numbers and dates since the beginning of time in order to back up their paranoid, superstitious, manipulative ideas.

• Djeezes said...
    • User
    • 19 Dec 2008, 16:57
    It gave me hope when I saw the Mayan culture explained, and everything they calculated. That is what is so interesting about it. The calculations.
    But it might as well be another astrology scam.

A believe should never be a rule, though.

We believe in ourselves because we validate the external. We justify our reasons and celebrate our meanings. To glorify our existence.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Dec 2008, 00:29
    they calculated the end of an aeon, (long decades of time) not of the world. people often misinterpret these things..

• Tea-Bee said:
    they calculated the end of an aeon, (long decades of time) not of the world. people often misinterpret these things..

and you know that for a fact. sure..
    what do you know about the mayan culture?
    what you saw on tv, on the net?
    what you read in some book written by someone else that studied them?

• Tea-Bee said:
    Is there a rational reason why anyone should believe that? I personally think this is just another superstitious myth. people have picked on numbers and dates since the beginning of time in order to back up their paranoid, superstitious, manipulative ideas.

i think pretty much the same..just another way of manipulating the herd

• Djeezes said...
    • User
    • 20 Dec 2008, 12:34
    I never thought they "calculated" the end of the world.
    But the start of a new one.
    I heard about it in Ian Xel Lungold's video's about the calendar.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Dec 2008, 14:24
    yes I know that for a fact. it's called anthropology. your questions are very poor and downright stupid mister derek.

• Tea-Bee said:
    yes I know that for a fact. it's called anthropology. your questions are very poor and downright stupid mister derek.

i wonder how you know all of things.
    you probably studied the mayans right?
    the same way you "studied" everything else.
    poser.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2008, 03:35
    keep wondering. you are biased because you can't stand me. so everything I could say is always wrong in your "view". you are not debating a subject and therefore you're not being honest. you are fighting a person. so no matter what I say you are always right in your eyes. keep out of this discussion. if you don't have anything constructive to bring to the table get the fuck out. nobody wants to see you trolling in here and picking on me because of your personal reasons. you never have any true knowledge to give to others so you just wonder these forums and shoutboxes with your negative and mindless bullshit.

• not debating a subject means i'm noy honest? i wow at you conclusions.
    you give too much attention to yourself. get over it

• Djeezes said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2008, 17:55
    When will you guys start talking about the subjects.
    I'm growing weary of these trivial insults you keep slinging at each other...
    This isn't what I had in mind for this group...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2008, 20:04
    no, you give me to much of your attention. nobody cares about your honesty if it's not topic related. sorry Djeezes.. as you can see I remaind on the topic in this forum. it's not my fault if this guy continues to throw shit my way.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2008, 20:05
    too*

• Djeezes said:
    When will you guys start talking about the subjects.
    I'm growing weary of these trivial insults you keep slinging at each other...
    This isn't what I had in mind for this group...

i was talking about the subject. none of us 21 century "kids" could know something relevant about the mayan culture with internet and other shit as information.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2008, 23:02
    if by other shit you mean anthropology as the study of ancient cultures and peoples than what can I say.. it's all shit to you.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Dec 2008, 23:23
    I think any kind of world ending through a cataclysmic event in 2012 is out of the question. scientific observers don't say anything about that. there is an imminent danger coming from space but that one is said to be for the year 2029. here's some update on that: http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/asteroid_risk_041224.html

• Djeezes said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2008, 11:57
    It's called Apophis, right? 2029 ain't that far away if you think of it. We'll probably see the light of day of it. That should stir people's priorities quite a bit, heh.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Dec 2008, 12:25
    yes.. it's Apophis. the scientists say it will most probably miss earth. but I personally have my doubts about it. it could be just a cover-up so people won't panic.

• Djeezes said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2008, 02:04
    Is it a lone rock, or does it have other projectiles around it?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.