• User
    • 12 Mar 2012, 05:32
    ayesar said:
    lil__ said:
    ayesar said:
    There is a database already it's called Discogs

Discogs doesn't contain deejays.

oh well idc

It contains DJs that have released mix CDs, which is most DJs that would ever be refenced on a site like this anyway. The real question is, what does this site do that isn't already done by that infamously bad DJ Mag (or is it Mixmag?) list.

• rapka said:
    ayesar said:
    lil__ said:
    ayesar said:

oh well idc

It contains DJs that have released mix CDs, which is most DJs that would ever be refenced on a site like this anyway. The real question is, what does this site do that isn't already done by that infamously bad DJ Mag (or is it Mixmag?) list.

I think it is supposed to be a constantly changing list, but it sure looks to be exactly the same.

• NameAlreadyUsed said:
    rapka said:
    ayesar said:
    lil__ said:
    ayesar said:

oh well idc

I think it is supposed to be a constantly changing list, but it sure looks to be exactly the same.

It is constantly changing. Every day.

Take a look at facebook chart: http://topdeejays.com/facebook/

Skrillex has just taken over 4th place. Of course there is much more "activity" on the later pages.

• rokkralj said:
    NameAlreadyUsed said:
    rapka said:
    ayesar said:
    lil__ said:
    ayesar said:

oh well idc

It is constantly changing. Every day.

Take a look at facebook chart: http://topdeejays.com/facebook/

Skrillex has just taken over 4th place.

You know, I honestly like the idea you have got going on here, with the input from last.fm, youtube etc. Maybe you could use Discogs style tags for the genres of the artists. The genres do look a bit better now, no really obvious mistakes like Justice in D&B before.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Mar 2012, 17:58
    The whole point of the site (I assume) is to keep tabs on who is popular in this day and age via social network stats but, if you can't even get the genres right, you may as well just go and post on /mu/

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2012, 06:43
    Haha! Pendulum are now number 1!

• sick, they're number 3 in electronica too!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 May 2012, 08:46
    Stanton Warriors at #2 for breaks I can live with, in fact, apart from Shadow taking the top spot, the breaks section isn't too bad.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2012, 18:22
    lel, Guetta, Srillex, Tiesto, Deadmau5 and Daft Punk top 5 EVER still

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.