have you seen her live??

• divaman said...
    • User
    • 27 Aug 2006, 17:51

have you seen her live??

omg i saw Anna live this week! she was amazing! it was at the webster theather is hartford CT. she was sooo funny, and she sang her heart out. she band was amazing as well. but, apparently she has family in CT so they were all like there, so she was very relaxed, and casual. it was sooo good.

has anyone else seen her???

if i had a p*ssy it'd taste like pepsi-cola.
    • Najmi said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2006, 12:35
    i saw her last saturday at the chameleon club in lancaster PA, and i have to saw i was very impressed. she preformed with a confidence and ability way beyond what i expected. her show is definetly up there with the best I've ever seen.

• I saw her about a year ago. She came to SLC, UT twice in about a two month period. A very awesome concert. Can't wait for her to come back through the area.

• Yeah I saw her to she was so amazing hilarious!!!! Can't wait to the next concert!!!!

• unfortunately Anna hasn't been to NZ yet, but if she does I'll be first in line to see her.

middle of nowhere / finally you can breathe / nobody knows your name / its easier / shut your eyes tightly / clench your fists / till they almost bleed / cautiously lightly / gently expose what's underneath
  • i saw her live in the summer of 2006, and she was fantastic! she was really friendly and funny with the crowd, and she was absolutely adorable as well. it was an excellent show. :)

• :(

I wish I did :):)!!!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.