I love Albuquerque!

• I love Albuquerque!

I moved to California years back, but nothing compares to Albuquerque. Every time I go back to visit I wanna stay there. If you are thinking of moving away DON'T DO IT. That's all I have to say.

(Plus the women are much hotter out there. Don't do what I did and believe Brian Wilson's lie of California girls)

• I love green chile!

Born and raised and don't plan to leave. If it is the land of entrapment then please trap me : ) And ditto about the women ; )

Those that hear not the music, think the dancers mad.
  • My avatar is me drawing at The Frontier. Represent!

Those that hear not the music, think the dancers mad.
  • I listened to my own advice and moved back to Albuquerque, but I forgot about REAL green chile until I ate some out here. I'll just say next day I had a disastrous morning in the bathroom haha

• arenna said...
    • User
    • 9 May 2009, 16:17

Re: I love Albuquerque!

Andrewmatt said:
    I moved to California years back, but nothing compares to Albuquerque. Every time I go back to visit I wanna stay there. If you are thinking of moving away DON'T DO IT. That's all I have to say.

(Plus the women are much hotter out there. Don't do what I did and believe Brian Wilson's lie of California girls)

Put the crack pipe down. The girls are much hotter in Cali. 1. There are more of them. 2. There is a much bigger variety. ( I was in the duke city for 6 months before I saw my first blonde).

Albuqueruqe has less traffic, breathable air (well once you get past the allergies), and people are more mellow out here compared to Cali but, it doesn't have the girls to compete or the beaches.

• ABQ guys are hotter, smarter, and better at sports.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Aug 2010, 14:42

• xill333 said...
    • User
    • 8 Dec 2010, 17:57
    Ive moved all over the western half of the states, but i always come back here... I love it... They sky doesn't compare anywhere else.

Xout
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.