Who are you?

• lisek07 said...
    • User
    • 28 Mar 2008, 19:10

Who are you?

Let's know eachother better :) Tell us something about you, where you come from, your hobby's, your fav music. You know what to do :P

Maybe your leader first :) My name is Grzesiek [Gregory in English :P], I live in Poland, city: Wrocław. My only and the biggest hobby at this moment is playing drums, I can do it all the time xD that's only covers right now, but maybe someday... :D fav music? post-hc, metalcore.

GOD IS A DJ
    LIFE IS A DANCEFLOOR
    LOVE IS THE RHYTHM
    YOU ARE THE MUSIC
    • justFID said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2008, 20:18
    The name's Daniel, I'm from Hartwell Georgia USA...most of my time is spent towards college work, and when I do have spare time I spend it going to shows and whatnot. Favorite music would be post-hc, pop-punk, screamo etc. Actually got to meet AKFJ, they had a show in my college town and needed a place to stay, so I let them use my apartment for a night...great guys.

• Karcz said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2008, 03:04
    Hi, my names is Adrian, for friends'Karczek'(sometimes they call me dr.Emo;). I'm studying in Olsztyn(north of Poland) at faculty of Veterinary Medicine. I'm currently on 2nd year:)

My fav music is metalcore, post-hardcore, post-rock, all kinds of punk music and progressive house. And I've got something to tell you: PURE VODKA from POLAND RULEZ! :P

"Rejoice o young man in thy youth.." - Ecclesiastes
  • My names Keith but all my friends call me Killa, i was born in a town called Lancaster right outside of Columbus Ohio. I've recently moved to Indianapolis where i am planning on doing some free lance Photography and Graphic designs. I am also working on a clothing line based around euro cars such as Volkswagen's and Audi's. I am also planning on moving to Chicago in the spring to being working on my degree in Graphic design at IADT .
    I listen to pretty much every type of music just depending on the kind of mood i am in.
    If you'd like to no anything else just PM me.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.