• video?

I have some dvds I would like to put on my zune, but I can't find a free program that doesn't have some sort of ad blocking the screen when I play the file or have some sort of restriction to how much of the dvd I can rip. Does anyone know of any free programs I could use for this problem to convert my dvd into a zune file?

• SUPER

You can use eRightSoft SUPER. Its a video converter for Zune (and many other formats) but its not exactly created for DVDs.

www.erightsoft.com

-- www.Zune-Online.com Share your Zune Experience!
  • SUPER

I downloaded the SUPER application to try and convert some mpg's to something the Zune will play but I am getting some errors. Could someone post a screenshot of the settings that have been successful at this? Maybe I just have some mpg's that won't convert. I have tried both Microsoft - Zune and MP4 as the output but haven't been able to convert one yet.

Thanks

• I solved my issues by downloading a Windows package with some missing encoder dll's. I'm good to go.

• i thought the new zune would be able to sync any type of video... i guess not.

...et que la musique de ton coeur fasse danser ta vie

www.hifi5entertainment.com
    <<facebook>>
  • Or you could just get a life and get out for fuck sake. Get some fresh air, cunt

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.