plugin for xmplay doesn't work? why?

• deadjoy said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2007, 09:42
    oh, i'm sorry. it's ok.

• yagood said...
    • User
    • 2 Feb 2007, 13:23
    Please report any problems at XMPlay forum - I check xmp-scrobbler thread more often than this group forum, so my response will be faster.

• nms04 said...
    • User
    • 7 Apr 2007, 10:22

i've the same problem

it simply doesn't load :(

• Lixas said...
    • User
    • 10 Apr 2007, 15:51

how to load plugin

Download plugin to your root xmplay directory. open xmplay, go to "options and stuff" -> DSP -> select plugin "xmp-scrobbler" and click add. Then choose xmp-scrobbler from list and click configure. enter your creditials (last.fm username and password) and you done. Listen for music and you will see how plugin updates last.fm played music list

• nti said...
    • User
    • 9 Jul 2007, 20:23
    We have 0.8 version of XMPlay audioscrobbler plugin which works better then all oryginal audioscrobbler plugins for Winamps, foobars and others craps.

• turtaf said...
    • User
    • 14 Apr 2008, 09:28

Playing music?

There is no way to play lastfm radio from xmplay?

don't move
    and do it good
    • Bvorak said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2008, 05:08
    I got XMPlay for .xm files. Installed the plugin and all but no tracks are scrobbled.
    Anyways, maybe .xm files can't scrobble or who knows...

• Lixas said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2008, 14:51
    to play lastfm radio on XMPlay you need lastProxy (proxy for last fm radio). Then you can listen for lastfm with any audio player ?

• the plugin doesn't works here too :/
    I installed in XMP already, but, id doesn't scrobb' :/

• Myhmit said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2008, 00:25

Modules need library tags.

Bvorak, modules don't have tags so you need to add them to the XMPlay library and fill in the missing info. The quickest way to do this is to add and select modules from ONE artist at a time, then right click and select Track info. Then you check Override, In Library and fill in the missing Artist name and hit Apply. Now the modules should have an Artist and a Title. Then you need to make sure in Options and stuff > Playlist > Library, that "Show overridden tags in Message info" is checked because the Message window is where xmp-scrobbler gets the data it sends to Last.fm. To test that this works, I just followed my own instructions and scrobbled a couple of modules by Skaven and, having AdPlug installed, even an Adlib S3M.

Others saying "the plugin doesn't work", follow Lixas' instructions a couple of posts up.

• unable to download the plugin from XMPLAY forum

I've tried to download the plug in several times but it doesn't download, does anyone have a good link to get it?

Edit:I have finally found it and I'm using it and is working perfectly

• HED854K said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2009, 10:56

Xmplay crashes when I add all my modules to the library

I have only 2K+ modules and adding them all to the library makes Xmplay crash :/

Anyway your tip works Myhmit ! Thanks a lot !

• rr- said...
    • User
    • 2 Feb 2012, 22:57

Audioscrobbler with Internet radio streams?

While I realize this thread is rather old, I'd still like to report that Audioscrobbler seems to be incapable of scrobbling from Internet radio streams (not the Last.fm radio). From what I presume, they don't use ID3 tags in favor of some custom protocol for sending/receiving track information. ID3 tags seem to be used only to identify the station, not the current track.

• Re: Audioscrobbler with Internet radio streams?

From what I presume, they don't use ID3 tags in favor of some custom protocol for sending/receiving track information.
    Radio stations do usually not transmit the required information that you need to submit a scrobble (Artist, Title, Song Length).

• dukzcry said...
    • User
    • 20 Mar 2013, 16:09

Re: Audioscrobbler with Internet radio streams?

rr- пишет:
    While I realize this thread is rather old, I'd still like to report that Audioscrobbler seems to be incapable of scrobbling from Internet radio streams (not the Last.fm radio). From what I presume, they don't use ID3 tags in favor of some custom protocol for sending/receiving track information. ID3 tags seem to be used only to identify the station, not the current track.

They work in this fork: http://www.un4seen.com/forum/?topic=5398.msg85390#msg85390

http://dukzcry.cc
    _
    >(o)__
    (_~_/
    ~~~~~~

фу зачем тебе быть уткой
    ты подумай
    их все едят
    они глупы
    прожорливы
    переносят грипп
    один вред
    [:-}
    только поросенок петр их любит

stats backup profile #1 (libre.fm)

_
    >(o)__
      (_~_/
    ~~~~~~

фу зачем тебе быть уткой
    ты подумай
    их все едят
    они глупы
    прожорливы
    переносят грипп
    один вред
    [:-}
    только поросенок петр их любит

Gear
    Cans: Sennheiser HD 265 Linear [1][2]
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.