Hey guys, help!

• br4ve said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2007, 14:28

Hey guys, help!

So I am going to be in Europe the next month visiting family in Poland and im thinking of coming to WFF - The only problem is I don't speak a word of German or Polish lol - plus I wont know anyone there!

Im wondering if most people will be able to understand me over there - I have been told most people speak a bit of english?

If I go ill be travelling there alone _ and I havnt got a ticket yet lol!!
    Do you think they will still have weekend tickets on the friday that the show starts?

• NuKorny said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2007, 00:00
    i dont know, its my first time at the with full force festival. you should buy one per presale ..
    the most people here in germany speaks english, and i think you'll find enough nice people here to have fun on the festival ;D

www.mygifttoyou.de

german korn fan-site
  • well i was there last year, too and there were still many tickets plus there were standing about 30 people outside selling theires... i guess if you wouldn't buy tickets per presale you still have good chances... and yes.. there are plenty of fun people... so don't worry

drive me far away! i don't care where... just far away.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.