• Get naked!

I'll get naked now, then I'll take a shower.
    Imagine water pouring onto my sexy body, droplets running down my gentle curves. Then dripping down my ass because I don't have a shower cabin and I'm in somewhat of a foetus position in my bathtub. This sucks. I mean really? Who here doesn't have a shower cabin?

Even people in third world countries have shower cabins.
    Heck, even people in those "hey look, we're stranded on some uncharted island"-movies have shower cabins. I live in Germany, the country that gave birth to great minds such as Ludwig van Beethoven and Albert Einstein. The country that brought beautiful words like Angst into the english language. What would all those emo-haters do if they couldn't use (misuse, if you consider the original meaning of the word) that word?
    And when we started the first world war, good times.
    And the second one... well, we blame that on the Austrians because they stole us Mozart and gave us Hitler. And now they gave Arnold Schwarzenegger to the USA. I don't know what that guy is doing over there but I'm sure it involves becoming ruler of the world.

EDIT: Fun Fact: For some weird reason I had to edit my post because I wrote birds instead of birth, which might also be true.

• bring back the old birds!

ps. i was moved by the story, but you know that.

• I'm glad I touched someones life with that.
    Yeah, birds.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2008, 10:44
    Naked can be sexy

but not necessarily

• I'm sexier when clothed because I'm nerdy ugly and fat. Well... okay maybe not fat...
    Aslo... maybe not ugly, but I'm not the one to judge that. But I'm damn fucking well nerdy, maybe.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2008, 11:27
    nerds are sexy, believe me.

• What am I when I'm nerdy and not sexy?

Or is the sexiness of nerds so strong that not even not sexy can make me not sexy if I'm nerdy?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2008, 11:52
    sexiness of nerds is indeed powerful..... but really, there are some really hot girls out there who have a thing for nerds. yesyesyes.... celebrate,

• I live in a country where nerds and witches are burned at the stake.

• Love with nerds is forbidden love.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2008, 12:12
    forbidden love is very popular among teenagers

germany is not good.

• Sad thing is I'm not even making things up. If you remove burned at the stake and add shunned by society instead. No, actually they think witches are pretty cool. Because of that TV show with the talking cat that was popular a while ago.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2008, 12:30
    sabrina..... that was a lovely girl....uhm, teenage witch.

• i don't know sabrina. what should i do?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2008, 17:43
    watch tv.

• 126rubley said:
    i don't know sabrina. what should i do?

Sabrina = Witch
    Salem = Cat
    Harvey = Repressed gay (boy)friend of witch

Hilarity ensues.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2008, 17:53
    and her aunts.... forgot them.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Aug 2008, 17:54
    salem was the coolest character.

• Her aunts are unimportant. And Salem was the only reason anyone ever watched the show.

• cool. there is one single problem left. i don't watch tv for last 4 years or like that. I don't have a tv. and i'm totally happy about it.
    so. what should i do?

• I think the show is older than that. Don't ever, under any circumstances watch TV nowadays if you value anything in your life.

• true.
    let's kiss.
    oh shit
    after tomorrow
    let's kiss after tomorrow

• I think we banned your ban of kisses in another thread.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2008, 18:34
    kisses are wonderful.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.