Ever scrobbled a 10min track so much that you acteally spend a long while just…

• Ever scrobbled a 10min track so much that you acteally spend a long while just listing to that one song?

I just checked my scrobbles for BTBAM - Sun of nothing, which happens to be 66 scrobles. Which comes down to around 720mins.
    Which comes down to around 12 hours...

So.. anybody else with such "high" amount of scrobles for a 10min song?

• artheta said...
    • User
    • 9 Jun 2011, 18:41
    Not a 10 minute song, but I've scrobbled a 45 minute song 20 times (Jean-Michel Jarre - En attendant Cousteau). A total of about 15 hours.

• Every time I put on my Dream Theater radio, I get Transatlantic's In Held (Twas) in I within an hour of listening. so 11 times 15 minutes is almost 3 hours.
    On a more purposeful note, I've scrobbled Amarok 17 times, so that's 17 hours.

"If you paint a W on each of your buttcheeks and do cartwheels it will say Wow Mom WoW!" -C Bar
  • My scrobbles say that I spent almost 16 hours listening to "The Mine" by The Ruins Of Beverast. Nice number, mm.

go away and don't ask
    • roldki said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 22:22
    I've played Supper's Ready by Genesis (which is 23 minutes long) 51 times, which is about 19 hours.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2012, 08:25
    Green Carnation - light of day, day of darkness (60 minute track)
    40 scrobbles

• Before my LFM days my favorite song ever was The Night and the Silent Water by Opeth. According to Itunes I played it 214 times... Damn... It has been waaaaaaaayy too long since I've listened to Morningrise (or Opeth for that matter).

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.