• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2007, 07:38

Taste-o-meter

Well...I think we have enough people in the group now to have fun threads like this! I'm sure you all know the drill...but for those who don't, go to the person above you and look at the taste-o-meter with them and post it here! :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 May 2007, 20:01
    A solid medium.

• Your musical compatibility rating with Musicalinkling is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Dixie Chicks, Queen, Carrie Underwood, Meat Loaf, and Hilary Duff.

this taste is more country than mine! but oh well, its early to say as she just joined.

to move closer next to you. (:
  • Your musical compatibility rating with blabbers is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Nickelback, and American Idol 4.

LOL

"Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen”" Martin Luther
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 May 2007, 04:22
    Your musical compatibility rating with MrHollow is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, and Incubus.

Haha...pretty much country. :D

• Your musical compatibility rating with meggles0687 is:

High

You share a few artists in common, including The Wreckers, Nerina Pallot, Katharine McPhee, Michelle Branch, and Christina Aguilera.

hehe. :D I like your taste :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 May 2007, 05:05
    Your musical compatibility rating with blabbers is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Michelle Branch, Alicia Keys, The Veronicas, t.A.T.u., and Avril Lavigne.

I like your taste though. And you have Taylor Swift in your charts. She's my latest find. Love her cd.

• Your musical compatibility rating with misticrain93 is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Eagles, Rascal Flatts, and Jewel.

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. (Jeremiah 29:11 AMP)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 May 2007, 15:52
    Very High :)
    George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Dixie Chicks, Garth Brooks, and Toby Keith
    wooooooo

• Your musical compatibility rating with Musicalinkling is:
    Low
    You share a few artists in common, including Relient K, Jack Johnson, The Blues Brothers, Guns N' Roses, and Jimi Hendrix.

• Carali said...
    • Subscriber
    • 6 May 2007, 00:15
    Your musical compatibility rating with spikemobile is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Johnny Cash, Evanescence, U2, "Weird Al" Yankovic, and Keith Urban.

Last week:

"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 May 2007, 06:49
    Your musical compatibility rating with Carali is:

Very High

You share a few artists in common, including Katharine McPhee, Girls Aloud, Mandy Moore, Carrie Underwood, and Lily Allen.

Yay! Good taste! :D

• Your musical compatibility rating with meggles0687 is:

High

You share a few artists in common, including The Wreckers, Nerina Pallot, Katharine McPhee, Michelle Branch, and Christina Aguilera.

haha, you again. :D
    but your music taste is still </3

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, Nickelback, and American Idol 4.

"Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen”" Martin Luther
  • Your musical compatibility rating with MrHollow is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Carrie Underwood, and Bucky Covington.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 May 2007, 17:16
    Your musical compatibility rating with lalamaker is:

High

You share a few artists in common, including Ashlee Simpson, Katharine McPhee, Mandy Moore, Christina Aguilera, and Natalie Imbruglia.

Good taste! ;D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2007, 01:38
    Your musical compatibility rating with meggles0687 is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Dashboard Confessional, The Veronicas, Michelle Branch, Tori Amos, and Coldplay.

• Your musical compatibility rating with misticrain93 is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Relient K, Coldplay, Jack Johnson, Chevelle, and Hootie & the Blowfish.

• Your musical compatibility rating with spikemobile is:
    Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Evanescence, Brittany Murphy, Bryan Adams, and Foo Fighters.

• Your musical compatibility rating with lalamaker is:

Medium

You share a few artists in common, including Christina Aguilera, Beyoncé, Fergie, Lisa Loeb, and JoJo.

:D

but am still amazed at how much of Ashlee Simpson you can listen to. :)

• seems like there are only a few folks who are playing and the rest are idle. not good..

Edited by spikemobile on 13 May 2007, 14:13
    Very Low
    You share a few artists in common, including Evanescence, Chris Tomlin, Lifehouse, Switchfoot, and Green Day.

• Your musical compatibility rating with spikemobile is:

Very Low

You share a few artists in common, including Evanescence, Chris Tomlin, Lifehouse, Switchfoot, and Green Day.

haha.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 May 2007, 03:09
    Your musical compatibility rating with blabbers is:
    Low

You share a few artists in common, including Christina Aguilera, Daughtry, Dixie Chicks, The Wreckers, and Taylor Swift.

• Your musical compatibility rating with urbanite8 is:

Low

You share a few artists in common, including Christina Aguilera, Daughtry, Dixie Chicks, The Wreckers, and Taylor Swift.

:)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.