Rate the above user's music

• mkei said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2006, 08:59

Rate the above user's music

Had to be done. Just goto the profile of the person who posts above you and rate their music out of 10 with 0 being the lowest and 10 being the highest. Give a reason why.

Let the game begin! ;]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2006, 10:02
    erm.. 7/10
    wouldve been higher but im not so much into the hiphop.
    also, you seem to be jack johnson/oasis obsessed and then wishywash about everything else
    not that there's anything wrong with jj and oasis!! ;)

• mkei said...
    • User
    • 16 Aug 2006, 12:51
    7/10 also :D

I like a lot of your top artists but there is not much rock in there :D

Oh and btw about the jj and oasis thing, it was the only music I had on this PC for ages when I first subscribed on Last.fm :P hehe, it'll be different soon when the other artists catch up!

• 6/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jan 2008, 16:02
    7,5/10

there's much rock and/but [just] one of my favorite bands (Stone Sour <3)... like your taste..

• mkei said...
    • User
    • 31 Jan 2008, 22:59
    ouch, 2/10. We share very little in common, musically! :]

• The Strokes are boring, The Kooks are awful, not a huge problem with much else. But seeing how awful the Kooks are:

4!

• 6/10 It's a very interesting mix of artists, to say the least, with a mix of rap, and indie-ish kind of stuff (Sebadoh, Pixies). I like seeing Uncle Tupelo, The Jesus Lizard and the Hollies, so points for that. But then there's a lot of bad artists, like Ludacris, and Black Eyed Peas.

• Sprajt said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2008, 16:31
    We don't share a single, in my opinion, good artist. And the compatibility meter is like "WARNING: VERY LOW"

So I give you 1pt, just because of your coolish avatar

Death is the one and only true blessing
    • Gobbed said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2008, 17:54
    7/10 I'm not into heavy metal much, but you still have some good artists there. Points for that

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 9 Feb 2011, 18:33
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jul 2008, 22:59
    looks very interesting so far, though i dont think i am the right person to give out ratings

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2008, 00:11
    I really have no idea but I'll give you 10 for Atheist and Demilich

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2008, 00:49
    Uhh...I have no idea who most of the bands on your list are, but I'll give you a 6.5/10 for variety...?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2008, 05:39
    I don't listen to the bands in your profile, but I know them as gothic bands and henceforth you get an 8.

• Eh I don't listen to a lot of the same music right now, but I do like quite a few songs from a couple of those bands, so 7?

• Well i like Ashley Tisdale, Britney and Hilary Duff alot in your top 15.
    Than there are some artist I dont know, but also some that suck.
    So i would give you a 7, BUT the fact that you have listened to Timbaland 350 times lowers my rating for you to a 5 ;)

• i don't know a lot of the bands u listen to, but i think u have good taste so my rating is 8/10

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2008, 14:35
    I don't like most of your favorite bands, so it would be reasonable to give you a low score. But I like how people are so devoted to their music, so I'll give you a 5.8/10. :)

• We have only one artist in common, The Cure, and I considered myself a hater of The Cure until I discovered A Forest last week so i'd have to say 0.2/10.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2008, 18:20
    1/10.. i hate alot of your music..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2008, 18:24
    God, I love this thread. x]

Anyway, I like that you listen to a lot of classic Rock, so I'll give you a 6.9/10. :D

• Emilie Autumn and the Dresden Dolls, in my opinion are completely terrible. But theres some stuff I recognize.Pretty predictable and uninteresting.

4 or 5.

• pretty diverse taste and we got some artists in common which are really great ;)
    just look:
    Music you have in common includes Orchid, Bad Religion, Paramore, Iron Maiden, and Jeromes Dream.

so... 8/10

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 9 Feb 2011, 18:33
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.