nudity is good for you if you're discostud.

• nudity is good for you if you're discostud.

Hmm, so why are we here? The title says it all ^_^ !!!!!

• lol, right, I'm here because you made me join though!, so this is what the group says: nude if you're discostud, and nude discostud for raving.

• Shush.. no one made you join *shifty eyes* .. you joined out of your own free will though .. and your desire to see DiscoStud (our hot dreamy man) nude!

• *waits patiently to see discostud nude*

waiting . . .
    waiting . . .

Ugh, I can't wait anymore, get a move on discostud!

• The only perverted creep in this group is pseudoinsanity ^_~ ... I like good clean fun as you can tell.

• fine, then I shall leave!

• =''''( nooooo. We need more perverted creeps.

• I'm not perverted! I'm only weird¡

• maybe if we all take our clothes off he'll take his off too.... if he doesnt run away first??

• Yes, I like that idea. .do a sexy striptease pam!

• lol

Edit: If he does show pics we'll all get bored and leave

• I feel as though I'm not succeeding in this attempt to get discostud to shed his clothes...=/ .. However, we must keep the forum alive everyone! .. And let Stu know that we support him nude and will accept him in no other ways.

• Norway wants discostud naked

The vikings eagerly awaits discostuds nakedness

Syncro? You toke, I toke!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Dec 2005, 04:35
    Brainwashed.

• Re:

Quoth Vorbedacht:
    Brainwashed.

Well, i wouldnt say completely, but youre on your way there. Enjoy the ride!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Dec 2005, 23:07
    I think our movement may be slowing down.

• Re:

pft,vi er igang som faen vi

• nefolk said...
    • User
    • 26 Dec 2005, 10:09

SPAM ME 2

Monty Python Spam Song
    Scene: A cafe. One table is occupied by a group of Vikings wearing horned helmets. Whenever the word "spam" is repeated, they begin singing and/or chanting. A man and his wife enter. The man is played by Eric Idle, the wife is played by Graham Chapman (in drag), and the waitress is played by Terry Jones, also in drag.

Man: You sit here, dear.
    Wife: All right.
    Man: Morning!
    Waitress: Morning!
    Man: Well, what've you got?
    Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam;
    Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
    Waitress: ...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam...
    Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam!
    Waitress: ...or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.
    Wife: Have you got anything without spam?
    Waitress: Well, there's spam egg sausage and spam, that's not got much spam in it.
    Wife: I don't want ANY spam!
    Man: Why can't she have egg bacon spam and sausage?
    Wife: THAT'S got spam in it!
    Man: Hasn't got as much spam in it as spam egg sausage and spam, has it?
    Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... (Crescendo through next few lines...)
    Wife: Could you do the egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam then?
    Waitress: Urgghh!
    Wife: What do you mean 'Urgghh'? I don't like spam!
    Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
    Waitress: Shut up!
    Vikings: Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
    Waitress: Shut up! (Vikings stop) Bloody Vikings! You can't have egg bacon spam and sausage without the spam.
    Wife: I don't like spam!
    Man: Sshh, dear, don't cause a fuss. I'll have your spam. I love it. I'm having spam spam spam spam spam spam spam beaked beans spam spam spam and spam!
    Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam!
    Waitress: Shut up!! Baked beans are off.
    Man: Well could I have her spam instead of the baked beans then?
    Waitress: You mean spam spam spam spam spam spam... (but it is too late and the Vikings drown her words)
    Vikings: Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

nefolk
  • Thank you for the spam (I think, though i'm not a fan of either (mp and spam)). Hopefully it makes certain people want to take off their clothes and show us them in the nude.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Dec 2005, 01:01
    Still determined, striking, truly.

There are things such as sexual harassment Lunatic....

• Statusreport?

Hows the american brigade doing with stud?

• well i'm here to report we have made no progress whatsoever, and it is to my belief, that we have taken a backwards stride because someone LEFT the group and destroyed our cause and our will to carry on!! Actually, that part was a bit over-exaggerated.....but DiscoStud has not made any attempts to show us himself nude .. or at least partially nude . . . Although he is aware of this group's existence... whether he is just shy, modest, or prude, who knows . . .Maybe we can turn DiscoStud towards the exhibitionist way of life! Now that new leadership has been initiatd we turn to you, kevsehgh, to make this movement take off into new heights.

Edited by RavingLunatic on 2 Jan 2006, 03:27
  • Someone in the group has agreed to go on a starvation diet to support our cause! I will quote smarterock: imma gonna go on a near starvation diet =D Way to go smarterock, fasting may show discostud we mean business!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.