• The Unusual

Welcome.

If you are a member of the group, you are a believer. but you can't believe without having some proof of your believe, can you?

You can tell us all about your experiences concerning the unusual.

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning
  • the universe is incredibly big. there must be billions and billions of planets, so i dont think earth can be the only one in the universe with life. There is life out there but many lightyears away and it is unlikely that any aliens would land on earth but im sure they are out there somewhere.....

CLICK HERE!......you won't regret it ;)
  • And that is just a tiny piece of what there is to believe...

• Dhrage said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2009, 17:08
    Yeah, it's true, i'm think like that too.

• Let's take a test.

Do you believe this picture?

Is the picture fake? Is it just a cloud? Or is is in fact, a UFO?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2009, 17:57
    Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO
    Large silent object with bright lights was flying low and fast
    By Angela K. Brown

STEPHENVILLE, Texas - In this farming community where nightfall usually brings clear, starry skies, residents are abuzz over reported sightings of what many believe is a UFO.

Several dozen people — including a pilot, county constable and business owners — insist they have seen a large silent object with bright lights flying low and fast. Some reported seeing fighter jets chasing it.

"People wonder what in the world it is because this is the Bible Belt, and everyone is afraid it's the end of times," said Steve Allen, a freight company owner and pilot who said the object he saw last week was a mile long and half a mile wide. "It was positively, absolutely nothing from these parts."

This little town in Texas is becoming like Roswell, people camp in the fields at night hoping to see the UFO's or the weird lights that are often reported there...

Edited by a deleted user on 19 Aug 2009, 18:18
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2009, 18:00
    Black triangle UFOs low over Texas and New Jersey, June 12, 2009
    Two cases of low flying black triangle-shaped UFOs were reported over Texas and New Jersey recently, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

A Texas witness was watching a bright light in the sky, but then noticed a “black shadow” triangle shape moving directly overhead. The witness estimates the silent object was about 500 feet in the air and the size of a soccer ball held at arm’s length

• Wow! Cool story!

That's just the kind of thing I want to believe...

But what I find very funny is, that many of those things from that story also appears in some episodes of X-Files...

• Dhrage said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2009, 18:55
    @luvausten: do u believe in this what u had writed ?

• http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/weird9/new_page_1.htm - lot's of alien stories - and I believe them :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2009, 19:29
    Do ghosts really exist? There are so few pictures of ghosts, but there are very many reports of ghostly experiences and many evp recordings.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2009, 19:32
    Can we believe the Yeti exists when all we have are plastered footprints. No skeletal remains have ever been discovered...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2009, 19:35
    Dhrage said:
    @luvausten: do u believe in this what u had writed ?

Those are news reports that I did not write...I would have to go and investigate myself before I can say whether or not I believe in the UFO activity in Texas. I do believe that the vastness of the universe makes it possible for life on another planet...

• Harder proof

Although I don't have any personal experience with the "paranormal" I do believe in it. Same for ETs, or Aliens, as they are still referred to in the public domian.

Here's a link you probably want to check out:

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

In reaction to this, several countries have disclosed their Ufo-files, including UK and Brazil.

Example:

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Enjoy.

Llannagh

• You can call aliens EBEs. Extraterestrial biological entity.

• I just realized that my post would belong into the Alien/E.B.E. thread. Well, it's unusual enough for here, I guess... ;)

And addressing PrinceAmled's opening post to this thread: If you really belive, you don't need proof!

• Of course you do! How can you know what to believe and how far to go without some kind of proof to show you that there is more?

• I know what u mean. I was only referring to a more biblical way of believe, u know...

But one very true thing I learned is: don't look too much on the outside. Look inside yourself.
    Sounds pretty old school esoterical, I know, but it's true, nevertheless.

• There's another golden rule of believe:

You must try to consider the obvious, before you can understand the unusual.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Aug 2009, 14:17
    When I was a little girl I thought I saw a group of white ghosts in the middle of this hay field. I was outside very late at night playing hide and seek and kick the can with my friends at the time..well this scared us a great deal and we all ran home and kept it secret..I have no idea why we felt we had to be secret about it..probably because we were outside after dark iinstead of inside a friends house playing. Anyway it was not til later in life that I realized what I really saw was a group of KKK meeting in the field. when I saw some news report about them and how they dressed..I can hardly believe that they still exist or hold meetings like that and I have no idea what they could have been doing in the middle of a hay field. Maybe I should not have written this since they are sick and scary bunch, but there it is, sometimes things are not what they always seem to be..

• That's why you sometimes need some proof...

• Wow, heavy. Somehow heavier than ghosts! Probably because the threat being discovered by a bunch KKK people seems more real.

But, if it really had been ghosts, I think the reason why you didn't tell your parentswas simply that you probably knew deep inside they'd only have told you that ghosts aren't real and bogus.

I remember being on the phone with my gran when I was a little boy, and I saw those red lights in the nightsky outside my window. I said to my gran "Hey, gran, there's a UFO outside my window!" and she just said, "No, that must be a helicopter." It actually was a helicopter, but nevertheless she didn't even consider the possibility of the existence of UFOs. Especially because I was just a little boy she must have dismissed that as my imagination.

But that's how it goes.

• Okay... When thinking about what kind of story you are telling, try to find out, which of the threads it belongs to. But of course, here, you just write in general.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Aug 2009, 18:53
    After during the death of my grandpa i have seen one small green ball over him. my dad told me that he saw this too at his deads death and the reverend told him that his was the soul of the person and the colour stands for the mood of the person

• that's nice. what mood does green stand for?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.