Train, Car, Bus or Plane?

• iStivy said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2010, 20:49

Train, Car, Bus or Plane?

or even Bikes lol, you choose just tell us why

• car, because you can stop and sightsee or visit friends and family who live all over!

• missfunkie said:
    car, because you can stop and sightsee or visit friends and family who live all over!

ur words, my words

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Nov 2010, 07:21
    plane

• car and plane

• It depends on the distance.
    For short distances, I often take the bus because it's slower so you can see more of the landscape and the towns. For longer distances I prefer going by train.

• for short distances - train. it is much more comfortable than bus, and feels more safe.
    for long distances - plane, but it is not perfect for short distances because of the time needed for check-in, security, boarding, etc.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2011, 06:35
    for very short distances - car. A lot of my friends lives in many places of my country, so i need only car to get where they live.
    for nice distances - train. I really like to travel by train. This locomotion in my country is not very good developed, but in other countries is nice :)
    for long distances - plane. I flew by plane only 2 times, and this is nice experience, but train is better :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Apr 2011, 20:49
    Definitely car. As someone said you can stop whenever you want. And i just simply love driving at night!

• Car & plane - it depends how long is a journey.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Aug 2011, 23:53
    Each of these means of transport is good... ;) Bikes too! :P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 May 2014, 21:35
    Definitely plane. I prefer it to any method of transportation olololol.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.