• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 May 2012, 11:51
    My dog Grim, I love how he looks there.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jun 2012, 15:54
    Arnold Schwarzenegger in the epic "You are one ugly motherf*cker* scene of Predator... Arnold is best!

• My face. Ohai!

• [spam]

[spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 11 Jan 2013, 18:52
    • Seroz0r said...
    • User
    • 5 Jul 2012, 11:17
    My avatar, is a gif with Cho Kyuhyun (a member from the south korean group called Super Junior) performing live the song "Bonamana" back in 2010.

• \o

• \\//

• My avatar is of me watching Anthrax (I think) at the UK's Sonisphere in Knebworth in the Summer of 2010. This is one of my favourite pictures of me even though it's taken from behind and you can't see my face. Festivals make me very happy so I look at this picture and fond memories come flooding back.

• not sure what it is, looks like a little psycho killer with his tiny little fangs, so hardcore .... i don't know what he's smiling about

Edited by Imperativa on 6 Aug 2012, 02:00
  • Just my face, nothing special or impressive here.

to the boarders of destiny
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2012, 17:23
    It's John Cusack from the movie High Fidelity

• Brenutka said...
    • Subscriber
    • 4 Aug 2012, 06:06
    Nice cartoon, I love it:)

• yankus said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2012, 10:22
    I love One Piece :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Aug 2012, 13:31
    Just me and my daughter <3

• My face, close up in black and white.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Sep 2012, 23:37
    It's Angeal Gossow, my favorite vocalist of all time and she's in Arch Enemy, my favorite band of all time.

• The eponymous character from the movie Radio Rebel, the inspiration for my username.

• It's The Thespian, a character from the album The Emptiness and music video The Thespian by Alesana, my favorite band of all time.

The emptiness will haunt you
  • Just a half of the face. And there's written something that means "I wait for you".

"Yes, I am falling... how much longer 'till I hit the ground?
    I can't tell you why I'm breaking down.
    Do you wonder why I prefer to be alone?
    Have I really lost control?"
  • It's Robert Smith who can't bear the sound of the world:-P

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 7 Oct 2012, 03:23
    I was looking for another dark picture for my avatar, googled "silence" and it came up. Seemed fitting.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• It's Naoto-chan from exist†trace

• well. it shows me and i like it :D

• Mine is Sailor Jupiter! :33

"If writers wrote as carelessly as some people talk, then adhasdh asdglaseuyt[bn[ pasdlgkhasdfasdf."
    — Lemony Snicket
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.