General discussions (Finland)

• General discussions (Finland)

Place for general discussions about Finland. Your thoughts, dreams etc. Whatever You want to say about this beautiful country.

• My dream - To live in Finland. Siekjerka, you know, Finland is just EPIC!

• Yeah, I agree in 100% :) Now only 5 years of university, about 1 year of working, and "Finland welcome!" :)

• I wish I'd be able to speak Finnish much better than I do now :D It's a beautiful language...

Se mikä ei tapa, vituttaa!
  • puhutteko suomea? :D Minä harjoitellen keskustelua joka Päivä, mutta en puhunkin hyvää... :/

• Kyllä, olen suomalainen ja puhun täydellistä suomea :D

Perkeleen keltanokkanulikat!
  • mutta olen saksalainen! I try my best, learn with Assimil, nice thing.it works^^

• elf_fle said...
    • User
    • 20 Jul 2010, 19:41
    I wish I could speak finnish - it's so beatiful! And of course Finland is ideal place to live for me - good music, a lot of forest and last but not least: there isn't too hot at summer :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2010, 16:43
    I plan on going to Helsinki Finland when I graduate.My friend even wants to go with me. I'm trying to learn Finnish which is so beautiful! pulse they have the most amazing music and Is a beautiful country:)

• elf_fle said:
    I wish I could speak finnish - it's so beatiful! And of course Finland is ideal place to live for me - good music, a lot of forest and last but not least: there isn't too hot at summer :D

lol, now there is 34 celcius in shadow. Not too hot. Right.

But everything else is right. :D

• Wow, 34°... Thats a bit too hot for finland, xD i thought in Summer it's about 25° and thats the highest! >.<
    Joel-Evert, what about winter in Finland? In the south-east of Germany it has about -5°, -10° and thats pretty cold for us. Mostly 0° - (-5°)

• Well, this has been hot summer, usually it is about 20°-25°..

Winters are much colder, it can be under -30°C
    Last winter was cold one.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.