Why we hate him

• adchelle said...
    • Subscriber
    • 27 Dec 2006, 15:36

Why we hate him

Follow this link...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6206063.stm

That will shift more copies of their Greatest Hits over this festive period. Or am I just being cynical?

last.fm users are like the string quartet on the Titanic... We're the last ones onboard - staff left a long time ago...
  • Good post of that article. That is indeed why we hate him, he uses his fame as a mean to look like an angel. He's in the spotlights all the time to show off what a saint he is.

That's really stuff to vomit about. I mean, if he really cared that much about Africa...he earns so much he could easily help out quite a few of Africans. Obviously he doesn't care but wants to come off as some kind of saviour type.

I'm a Teenage Frankenstein, the local freak with the twisted mind!
    • adchelle said...
    • Subscriber
    • 31 Dec 2006, 09:32
    extract from the article...

"Last year, he admitted that at one stage, he was worried his commitment to the cause might force him to leave U2."

Yes please! Then we can have no more middle-paced radio friendly ballads to be sick to either.

last.fm users are like the string quartet on the Titanic... We're the last ones onboard - staff left a long time ago...
  • U2 are the cause of world poverty not the cure !

• ohix said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2011, 19:57
    They call U2 rock band? They don't rock there aren't any riffs int their songs. They are so overrated. Why I don't know. The can't play Bono can't sing and the have enough money to buy food for all people who live in africa.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.