• Bizarre UK Events

I figured since this is sort of a British-themed group, I'd start up an inventory of odd news out of the UK.

First item:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1162401/Will-sleep-Downs-syndrome-son-Mother-makes-appeal-lover-21-year-old-Otto.html

"Like most mothers Lucy Baxter wants her child to live a fully rounded life - including the experience of a physical relationship and even finding love.

But her 21-year-old son Otto has Down's syndrome and has had trouble finding a partner...She says she is even prepared to go so far as to pay for a prostitute for her adopted son"

"Thanks mum!"

Who knows, maybe this public appeal will get him laid.

If you want to know why the US life expectancy is low compared to other 1st world countries, take a look at the size of Michael Moore's stomach.
  • Thar be bears here.

Wait, bears in the UK? Can it be true!?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2350831.ece

"Bear seen on the loose.. in Suffolk"

RAMBLERS were last night warned to take care after THREE sightings of a bear roaming SUFFOLK. The animal was spotted at the weekend in an area known for a famous UFO alert.

If you want to know why the US life expectancy is low compared to other 1st world countries, take a look at the size of Michael Moore's stomach.
  • Paramedic tried to buy wine wearing only his thong after supermarket staff 'refused to serve him in uniform'

People like to drink in the UK and will go to great lengths to get what they want.

"A paramedic was facing disciplinary action today after he walked into a supermarket crowded with shoppers wearing just a thong."

"The ambulanceman had been on duty when he strode defiantly into the Tesco store wearing just the underwear and a pair of socks after staff refused to serve him while he was wearing his ambulance uniform."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1176864/Paramedic-tried-buy-wine-wearing-thong-supermarket-staff-refused-serve-uniform.html

• Transsexual killer wins battle to serve life sentence in a women's jail

awesome!

"The prisoner, who was also convicted of attempted rape, will be moved to a women’s jail within weeks after a High Court ruled that the refusal by Jack Straw, the Justice Secretary, to transfer her violated her basic human rights and increased her long-term risk to society."

erm...what could possibly go wrong?

• Chavez just called out the Queen!

Chavez: 'Queen of England, I'm talking to you'
    return the Falklands you imperialist swine!

Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan President, delivered a bizarre attack on the Queen on Monday, when he demanded Britain return the Falkland Islands -- known as Las Malvinas in Spanish-- to Argentina.

The firebrand Venezuelan leader used his weekly television show Alo Presidente (Hello President) to rally Latin America behind his Argentine counterpart, Cristina Kirchner.

"Look, England, how long are you going to be in Las Malvinas? Queen of England, I'm talking to you," Mr. Chavez said.

lol it's on!

I bet the one with the silly hat wins :p

• Wii Fit injury turns woman into a sex addict

You cannot be serious.
    "Amanda Flowers, a catering worker in Manchester, needs 10 sex sessions a day - courtesy a fall from her Wii Fit board which turned her into a sex addict."

"Even the slightest of vibrations, from mobile phones to food processors, turns her on, reports The Daily Star."

“It began as a twinge down below before surging through my body. Sometimes it built up into a trembling orgasm.”

rawr.

I Get Wet

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.