• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Feb 2008, 19:53

The L-word

Do any of you watch it?

I do & I love it! I also love that it made me "discover" Leisha, which made me "discover" Uh Huh Her :)

• I've seen a few episodes but I don't really watch it.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Feb 2008, 14:24
    I've watched a few episodes of the 4th & 5th season, I like Alice, she's so funny.

• I don't watch it :) I do like Mia Kirshner though!

• Explode was on the 3rd episode of season 5 :) I haven't watched further than that yet though! Was excited, I thought my music had come on and was looking around... stupid. :P

Sellardore
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Mar 2008, 11:37
    I was so thrilled when I heard Explode! I do hope Helena is coming back though :P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Oct 2008, 10:04
    I can't wait for the new season to air :)

• best series ever!!!!!!! reason i discovered uh huh her too.. well for those who haven't seen it, give it a try!!! it is worth it!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Dec 2008, 13:07
    Yeah it really is good :) At least the last season was! So excited for the new season.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 8 Jan 2010, 00:28
    I saw it completed!!

• As did I, watched it all! And I have nothing against Mia Kirschner, but I'm glad the you-know-what in season six happened. Jenny was getting on my bloody nerves. I get the 'poor confused girl' she played in season one, and how she grew as an author and a lesbian. I truely sympathize... But then she becomes this smug cow with a chihuahua. And oh, Shane's hotness and playerness is highly overestimated, just to get that off my chest. Though her "nipple confidence" (see season 1) is legit ^^ My preference goes out to Bette. :p Bette and Tina forever, definitely :D Though Alice and Dana were cute too!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2010, 11:29
    Jenny may have turned into a little bitch but she still kept her hotness! Bette & Tina are my fav couple too :) They're both such cuties!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.