Introduce yourself

• Ahoy new members! Welcome aboard.

(And Monica, I'm glad I was able to capture at least one person through the rainbow-group. Victory! :D )

Bla bla bla
  • Did our ship sink without me noticing, or are you all just too drunk to type? :P

Bla bla bla
    • lujk said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2008, 22:24
    both

*dies*

• harr harr may it be dat we are not drunk enough!!! so lets throw away that gold and buy plunder some Whiskey And Wine!!!

keep on in' ! :)
  • Rima, please, don't die! We need you here!

But yeah. Let's drink some more. As long as people are sane enough to still write her, at least once in a while :P

Bla bla bla
  • Where's everyone?

Bla bla bla
  • Well, I abandoned the last.fm ship for a few months... Maybe it was a year, I don't know I'm not a calender, anyway, I abandoned the last.fm ship for a while because my old comp died and I couldn't scrobble music. But hey, new comp now, which means I'm up and scrobbling again, so I'm here to hang with all of my pirate friends! Huzzah for us!

(This account is no longer in use. New account here; Marx)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 08:03
    Welcome back, dude. O.O Haven't seen you in ages. How have you been? =3

• I've been fantasmal! I have achieved so much in the time I've been gone. Not really. I've just been going to school and bumming around on other sites. But that's not the point, the point is I'm back! Also, last.fm is very white now. How do we feel about that?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 09:57
    Haha xD yeah, the point is you're back, rawr! And well, I like the new layout. It's like raiding and stealing a new ship for our pirate crew WHICH, BY THE WAY, WE SHOULD DO SOON AGAIN. How about you, do you like the new design?

• Well it's going to take me a while. I was here back in the days when clicking the 'user' icon at the top of the page lead to a list of the last 200 or so journals posted on the site. I mean... I still miss those days, and shit just keeps changin'! I can't keep up. Maybe it's time for this ol' pirate to lay down his hat, and spend his evenin's rememberin' a simpler time. Or maybe it's time for a new game/thread for our forum. ANY IDEAS?!??!

• hi, im me. and that last post was kind of sad. arrg....

chatter chatter chatter
  • arr'yeah me miss those days ma capt'n too! may it be dat nowadays itsa time to justell tales of that old an glory days... som one wanna go fissin?

keep on in' ! :)
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.