Wacken 2006 Review!!!

• Wacken 2006 Review!!!

Wacken 2006 is over!!! and the biggest 3-day-party this year is history and i can finally say this: Wacken 2006 was a fucking great show with great bands like motörhead , children of bodom, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter and especialy WÜRM :D... so come on wackenheadz post your personal review or other stuff about whats happend this year at the holy wacken open air!!!!

sex, beer and metal...4-ever

YOU DON`T BURN OUT FROM GOING TOO FAST. YOU BURN OUT FROM GOING TOO SLOW AND GETTING BORED - CLIFF BURTON
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2006, 22:41
    my review is like.. HAIL TO GARLIC BREAD!

• Mh,i really enjoyed Legion of the damned and of course Nevermore...it was great fun and we met lots of cool people there..just party and everything was fine..but i think,it were too much people..about 80.000...last year it wasnt that problematicly to reach the stages!But all in all it was just "GEIL" (like we german say^^)

• sundance said:
    my review is like.. HAIL TO GARLIC BREAD!

Knopibrot mit käse!<3

"Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any swear words." - Calvin & Hobbes
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Aug 2006, 14:46
    thrillseeker said:
    Knopibrot mit käse!<3

exact! ;)
    I'm already longing for next year ^^

• Another experience in Wacken was as we met a butcher and that butcher told us about life and especially death in a butcher's shop. And guys i can tell you this: BEWARE OF BUTCHERS!!!! the storys we heard are brutal and shocking .... and i don't talk about the animals....
    Now after the storys i think a butcher has a life expectancy from less than 3 years ;)

YOU DON`T BURN OUT FROM GOING TOO FAST. YOU BURN OUT FROM GOING TOO SLOW AND GETTING BORED - CLIFF BURTON
  • wacken was just great!

And perfectley completed with an insane afterparty at Reeperbahn, metalheads were everywhere there!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning
  • O o o o o... Where shall I begin?
    Wacken was just a great Party!
    Soilwork was awsome, and Finntroll aswell.. well COB too, but have they ever made a lousy gig?:)

Noo.. Next year I'll be there.. for sure:D see you there ;)

Våga skjuta - Tufft att vara snut!
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.