Who are you?

• p33t said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2005, 17:17

Who are you?

hi, i'm p33t from germany and i already have wacken 2 times with my 18 years now ;>

your turn ;D

• Hi there!

Well, all important personal details are entered on my profile page, feel free to step by.

I've also been on the W:O:A twice now. Unfortunately I was unable to go to the 15th W:O:A in 2004 - had to write some exams at university :/

Hails!

• Hi metalheadz.
    Wacken 2005 was my first one, and I have to say, it was great. Although the weather was absolutely bad, most of the bands I've seen have had fantastic shows.For example the last Sentenced show in Germany for ever. I have already ordered my ticket for 2006. Looking very forward to this..:->

• Sepke said...
    • User
    • 10 Jan 2006, 14:25
    Metalheadz arise

I'm from belgium and Wacken 2005 was my second wacken, but my first with a backstage pass

See you on Wacken 2006

Time is like a fuse, short and burning fast
  • well, wacken06 will be my first, but no one should doubt my love to metal

• Hey!
    I look forward to going to Wacken this year - in company of my 2nd cousin, who's a real Metalhead and has been there before, and some other friends! ;)

Tack och hej - Leverpastej ;-)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Feb 2006, 18:36
    Hi,
    I am 16 years old and W:O:A 2005 was my second time visitting the festival.
    I'm looking forward to see Soilwork!

Greetz,
    - Heier

• Witwe said...
    • User
    • 26 Feb 2006, 17:52
    Harr harr!
    2005 was my 7th Wacken and I'm 25 years old. I always take my family with me, so I can drink their beer and eat their meat, hehe.

• Fellows, Friends, Minions and Withmetalheads,

Why not meet each other there?

• kaos666 said...
    • User
    • 17 Mar 2006, 18:45
    Wacken '06 will be my second. Last year I was a Wacken Wirgin and enjoyed every last minute of it!

'И навеки прощаясь....Цветок и Нож'

Join the Crusade against iPods! | Lazy? We Attack Tommorow!
    • r1Co said...
    • User
    • 22 Mar 2006, 22:13
    My name is Ricardo
    Wacken 2005 was my first wacken, I could be recognized with a bright green wig and a flag around my shoulders! I was probably drunk when you saw me :D we will be there again in 2006, cheering for opeth and nevermore!

;x
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Apr 2006, 11:15
    Phil from England, just outside London.

Will be my second time after last year. Hopefully won't be such a Mudfest this time round. Not that it matters 'cos Emperor, Celtic Frost, Nevermore, Bloodthorn, Atheist, etc will all rule anyway.

• Modding said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2006, 13:51

Peter from Lengerich, Germany

Wacken 06 will be my first!!!

• I'm Mike, 20, I'll be dropping by from Adelaide, Australia. My first Wacken, but I'll be in Germany from about the 10th of July, drinking myself into an anticipatory beer/metal frenzy. :P

• Sadly, my last Wacken was back in 2002 and I will not be able to attend this year. I'm doing research in the midwest of the U.S.A.
    The metal scene here is pretty terrible. I think In Flames will be playing fairly close, but that will be all I get to see for a while. I lived in NY before this and could get my fix there. Saw Opeth and Arch Enemy, but $ 7 beers? and a bracelet to prove you are over 21... Come on!
    I miss Europe

• i´m cora from berlin.(18)
    wacken 06 will be my first wacken but it´s not my first festival ;)
    i love festivals =)
    cheers!

• Marion from Holland, this will be my 2nd time @ Wacken, together with my boyfriend.

@R1co: I saw you!

The fact that nobody understands you, doesn't make you an artist
    • anssia said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2006, 09:45
    Anssi from Finland (26) and first time at wacken.

• r1Co said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2006, 10:06

Re:

Quoth blutendesherz:
    i´m cora from berlin.(18)
    wacken 06 will be my first wacken but it´s not my first festival ;)
    i love festivals =)
    cheers!

lol, you did? :D
    will be wearing a wig again this year (along with my friends) color yet to be determined, probably green, pink or yellow (whichever ones are in stock ;)) feel free to drink some beers with us :O

;x
  • idan, israel, 18...first wacken, gonna do a long three weeks trip in germany...be in earthshaker too ^^
    cant wait, i hope for the best :3

• I'm from Lengerich, Germany!

Wacken '06 will be my first time, cause last year i was too lazy, to go there (shame on me!)
    I'm looking forward to the whole event, the people, the flair, .... 3 days of party, drinking and good music!
    I was on the W:O:A roadshow ... it was awesom.
    If Wacken will be that good, what the roadshow has showen us, i think i will ejaculate the whole 3 days in august! ;)

• Re:

Quoth adon-shoko:
    idan, israel, 18...first wacken, gonna do a long three weeks trip in germany...be in earthshaker too ^^
    cant wait, i hope for the best :3

I think I'll be doing Earthshaker, too :D! Can't wait.

• mat35 said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2006, 16:47
    mat, 17, from (Manchester) England. This year will be my first Wacken (and foreign Festival) but I've been going Donington Park (Ozzfest/Download) since 02. But I couldn't go last year because it during the exams, and not this year 'cos... WACKEN!!!

Looking forward to Emperor, Celtic Frost, CoB and Opeth most.

I was choking on a cornflake.
    You said have some toast instead.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 May 2006, 19:58
    sarah, 17 from germany. this year will be my first wacken :D :D

• I'm Josh and this is my first wacken, going with 3 mates. Should be a right laugh. Specially looking forward to Emperor, Morbid Angel and Atheist.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.