What new features do you want added?

• What new features do you want added?

Be creative and let us know now what new features you'd like to see added to future versions

thanks from the Vodafone Music team

• next release

The next release has passed a number of internal and external quality checks and is just waiting on sign-of .. it's just a point release, but means we can support more Nokia s60 symbian phones .. and we fixed up some bugs

• Tecfan said...
    • Event Moderator
    • 19 Mar 2009, 15:16
    great!

If you're into /, you might enjoy my (free) tracks: Tecfan
  • non-nokia?

will this be available for non nokia / iphones eg a windows mobile device and if so when?

• Killon said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2009, 08:33
    Can you make scrobbling, like in mobbler. IT is scrobbling, and when I want, I `ll download ibformation about track. i`ve listened to last.fm???

• Idea

A feature I would like would be to cache played tracks for later scrobbling. This would be in addition/instead of the current options for Scrobbling Frequency and Scrobbling While Roaming - so I would be able, while roaming, or while the phone is on offline mode on the plane etc., to keep a cache of the tracks scrobbled and submit them all when getting back to the UK

• More like mobbler

Could you make the scrobbling a bit more like mobbler? I'd prefer to have it running in the background and then sending the scobbled tracks when I want to send them, not just the "once a day" or "live" options.

Also, I'd like a way to download the free downloadable tracks that last.fm offers.

• cacko said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2009, 17:26

using fp2 connection priorities

since fp2 devices support prioritization of the connection destination, it would be nice it vodafone scrobbler can use this, so it will switch to the current avaiable destination, instead of using only one.

• Streaming

Another thing - streaming of stations/loved tracks etc. While I won't be using this over my "Limited to 500 MB/Month Unlimited Mobile Internet" package I would use it over WiFi.

• punkr said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2009, 22:11
    Just want support for my BlackBerry Storm :-) Please build a blackberry version prior the iphone version; there're more BB users than iPhone users ;-)

• No Nokias

Anyone in the group who has a Samsung, Sony Ericsson or perhaps LG might like to let them know you really want to scrobble from your mobile ...

Damien

• just got a sony ericsson c905 the other day, didn't realize lastfm was on vodafone! if i had known i mightve gotten a nokia instead. please bring this to sony ericsson phones!

• Sony Ericcson

yes I use Sony Ericsson as my main phone ... I hear you ... wish we could have had a fix but its been problematic

• dvsboy said...
    • User
    • 4 Apr 2009, 22:58

yes ... there will be another release

The kind people in the Vodafone music team have said we can build the next version ... which is great ... ill keep you posted ...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2009, 15:18

vodafone scrobbler rulez but ..

there is definitely one important thing missing .. scrobbler does not send info about album .. so artists count grows, tracks count grows .. but album tag is ignored .. it messes stats .. thats only thing to improve .. for me :))

• Connection settings

Hello there,

I really like the scrobbler so far. I've got three things that I think could be made better.
    First is that I'd like some more advanced connection settings. I'm using the 5800 XpressMusic and I'd like a Default access point so the phone can select whichever connection is the highest priority one (which would be the Wi-Fi connections I'm using). A Wi-Fi only highest-priority connection would also be very nice if possible.
    The second thing is that I think it would be a nice addition (also clarifying the way the "once a day" feature works) to give an interface to set up the time of scrobbling.
    When having "once a day" feature enabled, it would be nice if one could manually scrobble the tracks that are waiting to be scrobbled. Like Options->Scrobble Now.

P.S.: Yea, I've just seen cacko's post. My first suggestion is mostly the same

• Connection Settings

Hi there

you can manually choose the connection method like wifi ... and then just leave your setttings to scrobble live

go to Options > Scrobbling Settings
    then Options > Set Acess Point

• please add "my favourite" option :)

• unicode letters recognition would be also a great thing!

• Antek86 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2009, 11:17

Last fm radio

Is it posible to add a feature to play the last fm radio live? Im currently paying for this service and it would be nice too discover new songs when traveling to work!

• Be cool if there was an option to submit all plays manually. I generally set it to Live scrobbling with my wifi connection, which usually seems to submit when it gets in range of the wifi but doesn't always do so. So I reckon there should be an offline mode where it caches all the tracks played, and then submits when manually prompted to do so. Would also be useful even in Live scrobbling mode as it doesn't always actually submit tracks played.

Vocalist for stoner doom band Sea Bastard, death metal band Hole In The Sky and bassist for thrash band Headface. Check them out if you like that sort of thing.
  • generally more options...

i DONT want to download albumart, (until i can have a REAL internet-flatrate with no limits and speeddowns, HEAR ME?????)

i want to cache scrobbled data offline, and choose the time of uploading the info manually, not only live and once a day......

By the way, seems to work on Samsung I8910 HD....just use the Nokia 5800 version

• Re: vodafone scrobbler rulez but ..

Jarecek пишет:
    there is definitely one important thing missing .. scrobbler does not send info about album .. so artists count grows, tracks count grows .. but album tag is ignored .. it messes stats .. thats only thing to improve .. for me :))

+1! It's very important feature.

• ViggenZ said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 04:29
    feature suggestion:

manual submitting option - for scrobbles that were cached in phone memory while roaming.

boo!
    • yah0o said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2009, 21:49
    availability to use by Poles..

Edited by yah0o on 17 Oct 2009, 14:12
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.