Are there any vegan metalheads?

• Are there any vegan metalheads?

As in the tittle, are there any fans of Slayer, Megadeth or any kind of heavy stuff? :]

• I like some of the more atmospheric metal bands, such as Agalloch, Wolves in the Throne Room, (old) Tiamat, Black Wreath and Summoning. Suppose that's not what you mean. ;)

• here. *raises hand*

• Of course! :)

Older mountains sleeping in my sight
    By chilling woods I stand
    A grimly sound of naked winds
    Is all that shall ever be heard from here
  • x

Edited by sadisticpinhead on 14 Aug 2014, 23:52
  • *me too*
    black metal and depressive suicidal black metal ;-)

• Me

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2011, 10:41
    yeah, vegan thrasher here! [2]

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2011, 16:02
    *me too*
    black metal and depressive suicidal black metal ;-) [2]

• Wivys said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2011, 08:26
    Folk and vegan! =)

• Nubilla said...
    • User
    • 3 Oct 2011, 19:28
    \m/ yea...

"As Above, So Below"
  • yay ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2011, 09:13
    Don't really consider myself a metalhead especially if it means wearing all those stylish clothes (to some fashion and music are inseparable).
    Much of that so called atmospheric BM that Altruism mentioned here is close to my heart nowadays + a lot of doom. Actually a favorite tune here is Beatles with their proto-doom "I want you" (don't forget the roots!) reminding that you cannot file some bands strictly under metal or non-metal genres.
    And I love the song "vegan fears" by the mighty Mayhem haha

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2012, 00:42
    metal is gay lol

• yep, here i am :)

• yay :)

• My boyfriend is a metal guitarist and an industrial/powernoise DJ. I am an industrial musician (Lady Laudanum) and we are both vegans! :D

• Not only a metalhead anymore,listen to a lot of other stuff like hip hop,electronical music,post rock,jazz,country,classical music and even some pop music.
    But still metal in all different forms is most of the music I listen to.
    Okay,and a lot of Hardcore!

• Folk and vegan! =) [2]

Morning arose that day long time gone
  • Mostly raw vegan, straight-edge, metalhead. My favorite genres of music in general are occult rock, 70s rock, orthodox Satanic black metal, DSBM, old school death, doom metal and psychedelic/stoner rock. Favorite band will forever be King Diamond!

• Vegan Metalheads?

Love all the Earth Mother has given. Rainbow chard is my fave. Coffee, Cacao, etc... As far as metal....Lyrics ruin so much of it. Love a lot of the metal sounds though

• Va_An said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2012, 09:25
    There are.

• For sure.

• mrsqrrl said...
    • User
    • 9 May 2012, 00:21
    Not as much of a metalhead as I used to be, but I still enjoy some post- or black metal every now and again.

• Gginkoo said...
    • User
    • 6 Jun 2012, 13:37
    I am I am :)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.