Utada Hikaru - HEART STATION

• Utada Hikaru - HEART STATION

So what do you guys think about it?
    I like it very much and TAKE5 is my favo <33

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2008, 04:31
    Really love it. My fav Hikki album definitely. Stay Gold and Celebrate are the best songs, I think.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Mar 2008, 03:00
    I love it too. I now love Prisoner of Love and Niji-iro BASU <33 I think this album has the most variety so people with different tastes can find something to love. I love allt he tracks but those two are my favorites! I've listened to Prisoner of Love like all day.

• HEART STATION is one album no Hikki fan should miss. Although I only got to enjoy 6 new tracks (coz the other 7 were singles), I still appreciate the effort Hikki put into this album.

My favorite tracks off the album? No, I can't choose! I love all singles (except Boku wa Kuma), and the nonsingles as well. But for the nonsingles, my favorites would be Fight the Blues and Celebrate.

• Prisoner of Love, Stay Gold, Track 5, and Niji-iro Basu

#..*
  • i was just in tokyo and heard "heart station" everywhere. it was really catchy and my girlfriend and I were singing it unconsciously in no time. the falsetto part is very addictive.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Apr 2008, 07:03
    I don't have it :( but i realy want to hear the songs in it :\ ..

• I really like it! but I can't choose my favorite track, it's too hard :)

• Manju54 said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2008, 13:19
    I liked it very much!
    My favorites songs are Heart Station, Fight the Blues and Stay Gold.
    But I think I prefer Ultra Blue album.

• i really like Prisoner of love and take 5 ^_^

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2008, 17:22
    Stay Gold xD :)

• Such a Beautiful Album...

Jpop, Jrock, Kpop, Cpop, Visual Kei, MVs, PVs, Concerts, Perfs and More, Just Here: http://not-straight-boi.blogspot.com/

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2008, 15:43

HEART STATION

HEART STATION is Hikki's most laid back record I think. It's very basic, natural, beautifully soft and light. It contains consistent material, although I think "Boku wa Kuma" and "Niji-iro BASU" are a bit out of place. They refer more to a children's theme song compilation. I enjoy "Niji-iro BASU" every now and then though. But it's slightly too immature for my taste.

The best parts of the album are Tracks 1-4 and 7-10! Some soothing tunes there. "Stay Gold" and "Kiss & Cry" are nice as well, just not as outstanding as probably all the other album tracks IMO.

Overall I'm pretty pleased with her sixth studio record. I hope her next Japanese album will be a bit more uptempo again. Something similar to DEEP RIVER would be great! I'd love to see her on the path of "Hikari" and "traveling" again.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2008, 04:17
    Niji-iro BASU is cute. I love the background music. I don't care for the melody. And the ending is epic. ♪誰もいない世界へ 私を連れて行って. That line gives me the chills. If you don't know, it means in English "Take me to a world where there is no one". A nice ending imo.

• No more comparing to DEEP RIVER please... I don't believe the hype surrounding that .__.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.