Who posted here?

• snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 23 Apr 2010, 02:24

Who posted here?

This is a new script that allows you to see who has posted to a forum thread (like this one, but I don't see these becoming long enough to warrent something like this).

Gives the total number of users posting, plus a count of each one's posts.

A link will appear new the top of each forum page: "Count thread" Click that and you will be taken to another page where the pages of the thread will be processed and displayed.

Greasemonkey friendly.

Please post your thoughts here/

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 23 Feb 2011, 00:04
    Updated to also include user's status. (E.g. staff, subscriber, ...)

Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 27 Jun 2011, 15:05
    Updated to include links to the posts for each individual.

• snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 3 Jul 2012, 01:22
    Updated to catch "deleted users"

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.