Show Taste-O-Matic Match - (Opera specific script)

• snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 6 Apr 2007, 23:18

Show Taste-O-Matic Match - (Opera specific script)

This little script will go through user lists, such as those on the friends and neighbours pages and indicates what your taste-o-meter rating for each user. (Your own neighbours page is not allowed, as you're likely only going to get "Super" matches.)

The ranking is placed beside the user's name, but since those are often too long to be displayed properly, the title is changed to the match rating (so you can see what it is with a mouse-over) and the colour of the username is changed.

The colours are still a bit hokey, but I'm just not good with those.

Anyway, have a go with it and see what you think. I'm looking for feedback on this one.

gettom.Opera.user.js

Current pages this works on:
    user's friends and neighbours
    group members
    pages under the "users" heading (e.g. searches)
    artist fans

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
    • thistim said...
    • User
    • 8 Apr 2007, 08:43

pretty cool

i don't use opera very often, but ran across this script, so i thought i'd give it a shot. works great, thanks!

-=tim

• Thank you for this script. I've been using it for several months now and I was always wondering why it doesn't work on my neighbors page. Now, I know why :-) As I wanted to see all those Supers, I've changed the script accordingly.

• snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 27 Jul 2008, 17:35
    This script has been updated for the new format. I have removed the restriction for your own neighbours, as I see some of my neighbours are less than super.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/25805

Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • works ... :)

Der Strom wird erst durch den Körper gejagt und dann durch die Beine. -= A.C. Leuchter =-
    • snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 29 Jul 2008, 06:25
    Sorry folks, but I've updated this to crunch the average age and put up a summary of the TOM matches.

It also fixes a couple of bugs (not checking the return value).

• snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 7 Jan 2009, 05:58
    Updated for new neighbours format.

• events

To let your script work with event attendance I added this:
    // @include http://www.last.fm/event/*/attendance*
    // @include http://www.last.fm/festival/*/attendance*

• snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 3 Jul 2011, 05:46
    Thank you, rotgrule.

I probably won't make the modification to the script immediately. However, I encourage anyone who wants to do so, to play with the scripts. If you break it, you can always download it again ...

I see that huxr posted something similar in the GreaseMonkey group. Thanks.

• please also for:

Artist Listeners
    Listening Now

Der Strom wird erst durch den Körper gejagt und dann durch die Beine. -= A.C. Leuchter =-
    • snyde1 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 13 Oct 2012, 22:16
    chatterer said:
    please also for:

Artist Listeners
    Listening Now
    Which pages are these on?

• Der Strom wird erst durch den Körper gejagt und dann durch die Beine. -= A.C. Leuchter =-
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.