Introduce yourself.

• Introduce yourself.

Hi, im Turbo off the ultimate metal forums. Im from Birmingham, England, and im usually in the Children of Bodom - Off Topic forums, but have also been seen in Opeth, Kalmah and Nevermore.

• Im Jack aka Silent Scream, im on the COB OT, Turisas, Kalmah, and Nevermore forums.

• Hey, I know you :p

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Mar 2006, 13:01
    I'm Blake, my name on the UM forums is also Blake. Hmmmmmm I go on CoB Off-topic, Kalmah, and that's mainly it. Mostly CoB Off-topic though.

• Yo, Im Dilema from COB: OT

• Re:

Quoth Turbo081286:
    Hey, I know you :p

you havent been on msn once since i added you...hmmmm.... :P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Mar 2006, 06:53
    I'm on UM but you guys probably don't know me because I don't go to the forums of shitty bands, with the sole exception of the Nevermore board because I like to humour the people who listen to shitty music there.

• Re: Re:

Quoth Frankie4Fingers:
    Quoth Turbo081286:
    Hey, I know you :p

you havent been on msn once since i added you...hmmmm.... :P

I am now, I dunno wtf happened there.

• Re:

Quoth ndx:
    I'm on UM but you guys probably don't know me because I don't go to the forums of shitty bands, with the sole exception of the Nevermore board because I like to humour the people who listen to shitty music there.

Matt, you're a bastard :P

I'm Derek, final_product here, same on UM. I visit cob-offtopic alot (and met some AWESOME friends) and Nevermore reguarly. I post at biomech and woods of ypres and hypocrisy forums as often as I can be bothered also.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Mar 2006, 14:44
    I'm The Bringer. I rarely go to UM anymore because I'm pretty tired of it but I decided to join this anyways.

• I miss You ERIK

I'm also terrible at reading your stuff, despite the awesome stuff you sent me.

I'm sorry :(

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Mar 2006, 09:18
    Hey it's okay. Take your time! I'm still writing ;)

• enjoi17 said...
    • User
    • 30 Mar 2006, 14:27
    bringer! hey dude I would be interested in reading some of your writing sometime.

• MissLie said...
    • User
    • 30 Mar 2006, 14:39
    hi there! I'm Miss*Lie from Ultimate Metal Forum. From Portugal, but currently living in Lancaster, England.
    Glad you guys made this group here in last.fm!

*péum*
  • It was just an idea that Jack (silent scream) had, So I thought ah fuck it, ill make it.

• Yup,I think it'll be funky to have a UM group on last fm :)

• It would be even better if people like gav, ralf, leandro, lars, pieter had these accounts.

and obviously zsu and asa :p

• I'm stefan86 on UM. I mostly hang in Katatonia/Bloodbath, Nevermore and GMD. Occasionally on Novembers Doom and Daylight Dies as well.

• ^ ive started going in Nevermore recently, see you there.

• Sure. I'm usually more of a lurker in that forum, but I bet you'll see meonce or twice :)

• I'm "FerretallicA" off UM forums and I'm an alcoholic.
    I also think having a UM-specific forum here is way beyond redundant.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Feb 2007, 05:27
    I'm Eyes of the insane on the UM forums. I didn't get my name from the Slayer song if that's what you're thinking. I had actually used that name for a short time on some other sites long time ago.

• jojoNZ said...
    • User
    • 6 Feb 2007, 09:45
    it's me, jojoNZ! although.. i bet you should all know that by now.. or something.

• R4b said...
    • User
    • 18 Feb 2007, 22:04
    Im -[chop]- im a regular in COB-OT,Bloodbath and Kalmah...

• I am Gjallarhorn on UM. I post in battleheart, amon amarth, kalmah and some other ones occasionally.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.