Hammersmith Apollo hotels/B&B's

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 19:03

Hammersmith Apollo hotels/B&B's

Hello,
    I'll be travelling up to Hamersmith in July for a gig in the Apollo.. Last time we made the trip we stayed with Novatel...Just wondering if anyone can recomend any good hotels or bed and breakfasts in Hammersmith or if you think getting the tube would be a better idea?
    Cheers

T

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Apr 2007, 22:01
    I've not been to Hammersmith, but whenever we go to gigs we tend to stay in Premier Travel Inn because they're usually pretty standard, clean, tidy places. I wouldn't recommend Travel Lodge to stay in though. Ibis are another that are in every town/city really. Depends what you want to spend.

• For a cheap no frills stay that is just a place to put your head down and sleep, try Hotel 65 in Shepherds Bush Road. Last time i stayed there tho, I saw a mouse scurry across the skirting board in my room (it WAS a mouse, wasnt big enuff to be a rat), so be warned!!!!!!!!

• Or you could live locally enough and just travel up an hour before the gig :P With Hammersmith it has good tube links so anywhere in london which is cheap maybe a good bet ;)

Im not particularly a fan of the apollo to be honest and now the Palais has gone *sniff*

The Palais has many memories for me including going to the My Chemical Album launch when they were supported by Enter Shikari, Enter Shikari themselves, All-American Rejects and Fall Out Boy (who are terrible!)

Serve me the sky with a big slice of lemon. - The National

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.