Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Rory Singer
    Welterweight bout: Tony DeSouza vs. Thiago Alves
    Heavyweight bout: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Carmelo Marrero
    Heavyweight bout: Anthony Perosh vs. Christian Wellisch

I reckon Tito Ortiz will beat Liddell

• Daneyol said...
    • User
    • 30 Dec 2006, 16:52
    My money is on Liddell but with that said.. Tito is one of the few who does have the potential to beat Chuck...

This is a great fight card though!

• Did you get a chance to watch it?

I got a copy from the net

• Daneyol said...
    • User
    • 2 Jan 2007, 15:50
    Yeah I watched it allright. Looks like Arlovski is back on form which is great (even if he was holding onto the cage aha).

Cool that Chuck and Bisping won thier fights. Shame about Leben but his haircut makes up for it. :P

• man the Arlovski fight was so dodgy

ref stopped it, and then he sucker punched Marcio

• Great fights, all of them. The ortiz/liddell couldve gone a lil longer but even tito admitted he wasnt defending himself intelligently. What does everyone think about rampage and liddell?

• We'll see about rampage, it was like 3 years ago??? since they last fought, and since then liddell's improved considerably but it's a definitely a fight I want to see.

We Shall see how he fairs up against marvin eastman @ UFC 67

• Yeah it should be a great fight, and it was about three years ago. The thing that worries me most (seeing how i am a huge liddell fan) is that rampage has been the only guy who beat chuck at his own game. But yeah, im definetly going to watch rampage at UFC 67 and see how well he does.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.