Welcome / Bienvenue / Willkommen / Bienvenidos

• czar04 said...
    • User
    • 30 Apr 2008, 07:08

Welcome / Bienvenue / Willkommen / Bienvenidos

Hey everyone,
    thanks for joining, feel free to share your thoughts and let us know what you're enjoying the most right now!

I'm currently digging the new Subheim, beautiful stuff!

• hello!

i'm still enjoying all 3 Totakeke albums, but also like the new Subheim, too! and what is more, i just managed to order the brand new releases by Disharmony and finally!!! Ad·ver·sary*, yay (who is none other than my good friend Twiin who i have been bugging for absolute ages, as i always wanted to own his tracks on cd!!! :D can't wait for the cds to arrive!

* you might want to add to artist connections?!

• Twiin said...
    • User
    • 3 May 2008, 07:52

Salaam!

Thanks, purplevelvet. :) I can't tell you what a relief it is to be working with Tympanik after going back and forth between ant-zen and fich-art and whoever else for years.

I'm still in love with the Emerging Organisms comp. I think it's the best comp since Hive's 'Fuck' or Spectre's 'Angst'. I haven't heard the Disharmony yet, but I was really impressed by their last release, which was the first thing I had heard from them.

I'm really looking forward to the future output of the label. Autoclav1.1, Stendeck, Displacer, Pneumatic Detach, etc. Great fucking acts. (It's humbling to be in that kind of company, to be honest.)

• czar04 said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2008, 03:20
    good to see you here, guys.
    yes, the EO compilation was definitely the best one I had a chance to listen to last year and Tympanik definitely has an impressive artist roster on their hands!

• azultra said...
    • User
    • 10 May 2008, 07:27
    Hello, add me to the list of Tympanik Audio fans :)
    Incredible artists, incredible releases, and there is no such large and quality webshop in France where I could buy at once all my favorite albums.

• tyka666 said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2008, 16:23

hallo

Indeed.. very nice label with tones of cool stuff. PD ? Stendeck ? Totakeke ? Hell Yeah !

• two thumbs up guys, i just got the flint glass cd and approaching lights sampler and they are both of a very high quality. i can see your label becoming a massive loss of income to me LOL! Keep up the good work your doing.

SIGNATURE...SIGNATURE!!!???? WE DONT NEED NO STINKING SIGNATURE!!!
    • tbqstp said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2008, 14:11
    pneumatic detach's ko-morbid... can't get enough of slow chatter!

• lots of awesome stuff coming up
    Aphorism - Surge later this month as well as a new
    Totakeke album
    My new album Fallen Clouds is due next month
    yay :)

Tapage - The Institute of Random Events
    • theta93 said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2009, 04:58

Greeting from the Deep South

Lately I've had at least one song from Approaching lights on rotation. Autoclave1.1 and Integral blow me away every song I hear.

It would be so cool to see ANY artist on Tympanik play in N.FL. but I would likely be the only one to show up. : (

Please add me as a friend and feed me suggestions you don't see in my played lists. I am very open to anything from powernoise, rhythmic noise, dark ambient, IDM, Breakcore, Dance/Club Industrial... if it's good I'll know it.

Peace
    THETA
    CReepINgthinGE
    myspace.com/creepingthinge

• ENDIF_ said...
    • User
    • 29 May 2009, 01:55

Hi! =]

Loving my new label-home. So much amazing stuff, great little family. =D

• [Removed]

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.