Taste-o-meter game

• Your musical compatibility with MouseyVM is LOW.

Music you have in common includes Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, Nirvana and Britney Spears.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2011, 15:35
    Your musical compatibility with beautifulsky1 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes The Kooks, Lady Gaga, Jessie J, Lily Allen and Nirvana

• Your musical compatibility with Ellebelden is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes The Kooks, The xx, Arctic Monkeys, Lykke Li and The Smashing Pumpkins.

:)

• Your musical compatibility with sekaringtias is High

Music you have in common includes Lykke Li, The Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes and The Smashing Pumpkins.

• Your musical compatibility with noiredieu is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Beck, Queens Of The Stone Age, Marilyn Manson, M.I.A. and A Perfect Circle.

Yay! (:

• Your musical compatibility with philomathy is Very High

Music you have in common includes Adele, Snow Patrol, Jim Sturgess, Beck and Florence + The Machine.

:)

• BMTL said...
    • User
    • 6 Sep 2011, 21:57
    Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com Detectiveli é Baixo

As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Oasis, Alice In Chains, The Killers, Blur e Garbage.

The Cake is a lie.
    • ndfi said...
    • User
    • 8 Sep 2011, 07:39
    Tu compatibilidad musical con BMTL es Baja

La música en común incluye Evanescence, Pink Floyd, Audioslave, Joy Division y Garbage.

• your musical compatibility with ndfi is Super!

Music you have in common includes Arcade Fire, The Strokes, Radiohead, My Morning Jacket, Interpol

:]]]

~mayra
  • Your musical compatibility with dulce_beat is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes The Kills, Brandon Flowers, The Dead Weather, The Black Keys and Muse

:D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2011, 01:34
    Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com GloriousMonkey é SUPER
    As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Muse, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, The Last Shadow Puppets e Led Zeppelin.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2011, 01:34
    Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com GloriousMonkey é SUPER
    As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Muse, Arctic Monkeys, Coldplay, The Last Shadow Puppets e Led Zeppelin.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Sep 2011, 17:48
    Your musical compatibility with deco_rock is LOW.

Music you have in common includes The Smiths, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Kooks, Death Cab for Cutie and Led Zeppelin.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 10 Sep 2011, 12:27
    Your musical compatibility with MentalHug is Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, The xx, Bon Iver, She Wants Revenge and Moby.

• Your musical compatibility with TheAlxEnigma is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Kate Nash, The xx, St. Vincent, Adele and Santigold.

• Your musical compatibility with Carol_Hathaway is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Tegan and Sara, Adele, St. Vincent, The xx and Amy Winehouse

• Your musical compatibility with TheCureForDeath is LOW
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, The Smiths, The Beatles, The Strokes and Green Day

• Your musical compatibility with Annaatjuhh is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Green Day, The Strokes, The Beatles, Kasabian and Stereophonics.

Signature in progress...
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2011, 00:03
    Your musical compatibility with fernandoex is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes miss A, 티아라, 2NE1, 雅-MIYAVI- and Perfume.

• Your musical compatibility with iochii01 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Marilyn Manson, 30 Seconds To Mars, Panic! At the Disco, The Killers and Queen.

• Your musical compatibility with Casablancat is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Muse, Nirvana, Arctic Monkeys, Foo Fighters and Garbage

• Your musical compatibility with bloody_wamp is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Fugees, Klaxons, Coldplay, Arcade Fire and The Rolling Stones.

I told you in '96 that I came to take this shit, and I did
    handle my biz, I scramble like Randall with his,
    Cunningham, but the only thing runnin' is numbers fam,
    Jigga held you down for six summers, damn...
  • Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com cleeshay é MUITO BAIXA = LOW

http://isuckwhitnames.tumblr.com/

@karenrsantos
  • Your musical compatibility with karenrsantos is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars

"Ali Nozdrjov se i dalje kikotao na sav glas govoreći: "Uh, ma nemoj, molim te, pući ću od smijeha".
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2011, 16:38
    Your musical compatibility with elliott_smith is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Florence + The Machine, Parov Stelar, Burial, James Blake and The Beatles

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.