'pain' by jimmy eat world and its place on our charts.

• 'pain' by jimmy eat world and its place on our charts.

<Small> This is really funny, because for a while, I secretly loved parts of that song and i thought it was just me. And it seems that a lot of people with good tastes in music have been lured into the evil web of deceit that is boring emo music for the sake of this one absurdly catchy song. The song is on this group's singles chart and i'm glad to know that i'm not the only one.

• do you have any idea how good jimmy eat world is?

• not very good.

• I'm not really a fan of Jimmy eat world but "Pain" is one of the best songs ever

Life is very short and there's no time
    for fussing and fighting, my friend
    • SirTam said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2006, 08:24
    If you look into Jimmy Eat World's back catalogue (pre bleed american) you would see that they are really fucking good. Pain is a pretty lame song, some of their worse work.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2006, 10:09
    SirTam said:
    If you look into Jimmy Eat World's back catalogue (pre bleed american) you would see that they are really fucking good. Pain is a pretty lame song, some of their worse work.

And that sir, is why you are a tool.

• Uelkse said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2006, 15:04
    Jimmy eat world do really have better songs than pain... don't know why it is so popular! Songs like No Sensitivity are really underrated on the last.fm charts... but I don't care! Jimmy eat world is my favourite band... don't have to say more!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.