4Music: Trocabrahma 2007

• IanAR said...
    • Subscriber
    • 20 Oct 2007, 01:45

4Music: Trocabrahma 2007

Anyone else see tonight's repeat of Channel4.com/music's documentary? I only caught the second half, but that was well worth it - very good!

Channel 4 don't seem to have a page dedicated to the programme, so I've transpose there listings-synopsis here:Combining documentary and performance footage shot in Glasgow and Sao Paulo, TrocaBrahma showcases an eclectic mix of British and Brazilian talent. Gruff Rhys from the Super Furries, King Creosote and Ben Westbeech head up the UK contingent while the legendary Os Mutantes join the likes of contemporary press darlings Bonde Do Role to represent Brazil. The theme? When two cultures collide. It's all about collaboration as artists from two sides of the earth come together to create unique new music. This programme boasts a fiery cast of established and emerging stars who collectively add up to an incendiary culture jam.
    Now's a time I wish I had a digital service here at my place in Notting Hill, so I could catch this on C4+1.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.