Puscifer

• Puscifer

Well the first two or three times I listened to his first album "V is for Vagina", I didn't find anything but now, when I listened it some more I really liked it (especially songs like Trekka and Momma Sed)...I wonder what's your opinion on the album and on the Puscifer project overall?

• Its a good cd, however, i was expecting something "more" from it. Something along the style of songs like "Undertaker" and "Rev 22:20"

• I didnt like it when I first listened to it, but it "grew on me", and I love it now :D

• I like it. My fav from album is Trekka. At all I prefer Tool and APC.

...and Justice for All!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jan 2008, 15:31
    I love the Puscifer project. It's so different from Tool and APC. My favorite songs off of it are DoZo, Vagina Mine, Momma Sed, and Sour Grapes. Plus, you can't forget the genius that is the Cuntry Boner single.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jan 2008, 01:05
    It was a love at first sight [hearing? eh...]. my WTA tells everything. If Maynard claims that the whole project is only for fun, don't believe him... it's a fantastic piece of work. I mean - if comparing Tool and Puscifer [they won't avoid comparing], the first one is the music to experience and the second one is more to relax. Musically I would put Puscifer on the other side of Tool with APC among them, as the three of them are on the same artistic level, although on different roads. I don't know how to express it better. Favourites: Sour Grapes, Indigo Children, Momma Sed, Vagina Mine, DoZo [actually the whole 'V...' is among my favourites except Queen B] and of course Cuntry Boner.

• had to warm up to it a little

as i listen more and more, i am loving all of the "out of the box" creativity. and the layers and subtleties- def need a kick ass system to pick up on all the little sounds, sometimes distant, brief...it's awesome. i love trekka, dozo, momma sed.

J.S.A
  • different but thats okay

I like them overall. It took listening to the album and their ep "Don't Shoot the Messenger" a few times before they grew on me. I like indigo children, momma sed and trekka. Also the remixed version of the undertaker on the ep is excellent.

• susurr0 said...
    • User
    • 9 Feb 2008, 15:35
    It's alright.

• It's OK...But I prefer Tool and A Perfect Circle

.::We Are Eternal, All This Pain Is An Illusion::.
  • it's great! especially momma sed live version and all songs remixed by renholder. lighten up francis (JLE dub mix) rocks!

i need a friend to find my broken mind before it falls to pieces.
  • Absoulutely love Mama sed, loved it instantly. Its probably currently the song keeping me together through the shit im gng through at the moment. Cant say ive had much of a listen to many other tracks, might to it now tho.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    • lasraik said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2010, 16:27
    I really liked the songs from the Underworld sountrack before I even knew it was Maynard. But when I heard V I hated it.

After a few more listens it's grown on me and I like it now. Hate to admit it but I wanted it to be another APC or TOOL album and didn't appreciate it for what it was.

• i don't know how i feel about this band...there's a song here and there....but if i had the choice Tool and APC wins hands down. However...i love the humbling river and the mission (m is for milla mix)

"i should have killed you when i had the chance"
    -Dexter Morgan-
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.