Personality

• Personality

What do you think of Tobi's personality?

Personally I think he's smart and well-organized. You know... I mean, he made a band and gained a huge success in a few years and he was not even an adult!
    And Avantasia? He knows how to handle a band, that's for sure!
    But most important I tink he's funny! And I just love his humor, 'cause it's so...different!
    He's like an idol to me...

So... What do YOU think?

I've changed my opinion about everything. This post is old and my new views are way cooler. Can't wait to change them again.
  • He's cute XD
    And yeah, most imortant hes funny and knows how to communicate with the crowd and make everyone happy!

• Honestly .. i dont know that much about his personality.
    But he is VERY CUTE and a genious when it comes to make music !

To be able to be strong and free
    See how night turns into day
    I am here and my life is only mine
    And the sky that I thought that existed
    I shall find it there somewhere
  • Think he's just the best! xDD Hahaa think he has a very catchy personality, random sometimes, that attracts me <3 I bet he's a rly cool person IRL <3 but, damnit, he's a genius talking bout music! and what a gorgeous voice he has! <3333 I just feel sooo confy when I listen to him <3333

♥×ღ†卐•Ðevιlιѕн-Ðeaтн™•卐†ღ×♥
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Nov 2008, 17:31
    He has this kind of voice ...full of emotions. So he must have a great personality, no other explanations of having it ;P ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Nov 2008, 11:28
    He's got a lot of charisma, he is crazy (in a good way :P) and he keeps doing funny stuff in and out of the stage, so yea, he must be a pretty cool dude to hang out with.

• I don't know, I think he has a very strong personality and a great sense of humor, and he may be lunatic and a genius at the same time maybe..

The good that man do is oft interred with their bones, but the evil that man do, lives on...
  • Not knowing the dude personally, I will say that he communicates very effectively through his music. His lyrical prowess kind of surprised me, he can be a goofball and make a point at the same time. A lot of his contemporaries are kind of lost causes in that aspect. Dude obviously has an artists mind and an incredible ear. The only time I got to talk to the man I was very intoxicated, but I'd assume that the dude is incredibly intelligent and would be a cool guy to have a conversation with.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2011, 07:39
    To me,he is so kind and Artistic!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.